Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from San Juan County, Utah
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable San Juan County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
San Juan County is located in the southeastern part of Utah. It got its name from the San Juan River which was named after Saint John by the Spanish. It is the only county with a Uranium operating plant in the United States. It is also home to various oil and gas fields that support its economy. Other economic activities include livestock rearing, agriculture, and tourism. For people shipping cars to or from San Juan County, A-1 Auto Transport is a trustworthy shipping partner. Having your own vehicle helps you navigate through the various points of interest in the county which include; Rainbow Bridge, The Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, Lake Powell, Hovenweep national monuments, and many more. We offer reliable, hassle-free, and efficient shipping.
Areas we cover to or from San Juan County
Throughout our 25 years of existence, we have shipped thousands of vehicles to different parts of the world. We have had good experience shipping cars to or from San Juan County. Our drivers are seasoned long haul professionals that can handle anything. The major highways we use in San Juan County include; US 163, 191, 491, SR 46, 95, 162, 261, and 276.
Our services also extend to San Juan County’s neighbors who include Grand County to the north, Mesa County, Colorado to the northeast, Montrose County, Colorado to the northeast, San Miguel County, Colorado to the east, Dolores County, Colorado also to the east, Montezuma County, Colorado to the east, San Juan County, New Mexico to the southeast, Apache County, Arizona, to the south, Coconino County, Arizona to the southwest, Kane County to the west, Garfield County to the west, Wayne County to the west, and Emery County to the northwest.
Serving this county’s residents for such a long time has been a privilege. Our service catalog is always changing as we add onto our services. Some of these include:
- Electric car transport: Electric cars provide a cleaner alternative to the fossil fuel powered automobiles. They are lighter and run on lithium-ion powered batteries. This, however, has been an ongoing debate if auto shippers should charge extra fees for the risk and insurance involved in handling lithium-ion powered batteries. At A-1 Auto Transport, we stand by our claim of the cars not posing any threat or risk since it will only be operational on loading and unloading. This is not enough time for the batteries to overheat. Also, electric car manufacturers have put in place redundant systems to help safeguard the integrity of their systems.
- Salvaged car transport: This is very different from shipping an ordinary fully functional car. They require equipment like forklifts or cranes to load onto carriers. A-1 Auto Transport owns one of the most sophisticated auto hauling equipment to help pull off any job.
Ship with us
For people shipping cars to or from San Juan County, shipping with us is the most logical thing to do. We have vast experience, the right equipment, and a skilled workforce to help get your vehicle from point A to point B. Call us today on 1-800-518-8708 to schedule a pick-up.
Zip codes included in San Juan County
- 84510 Aneth
- 84511 Blanding
- 84512 Bluff
- 84530 La Sai
- 84531 Mexican Hat
- 84533 Lake Powell
- 84534 Montezuma Creek
- 84535 Monticello
- 84536 Monument Valley