Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Sac County, Iowa
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Sac County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has a wide variety of car shipping services for those relocating to Sac County. Our shipping professionals offer customized services to the 10,350 residents of the county and the rest of Iowa. We have a large fleet of trucks that can haul all types of vehicles to any destination safely. Our services are affordable for those shipping within the US or to overseas locations.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Sac County to Minneapolis||$272||272 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Sac County to Denver||$477||637 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Sac County to San Antonio||$609||1016 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Sac County||$682||1138 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Albuquerque to Sac County||$737||983 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Sac County to New York||$740||1234 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Sac County to Jacksonville||$832||1387 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Sac County to Los Angeles||$990||1650 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Sac County
Transportation by road is the preferred option when shipping cars to or from Sac County. The 578 square mile area has a number of roads that are commonly used by our drivers. Some of these roads include U.S. Highways 20 and 71 which make vehicle transportation easier for us. The roads connect to neighboring cities and even stretch to adjacent counties. Other roads that we use are Iowa Highways 39, 110 and 175.
In addition to nearby cities, we also use the same roads to ship vehicles to counties that surround Sac County. These counties include Buena Vista County to the north, Calhoun County to the east, Ida County to the west, Carroll County to the southeast and Crawford County to the southwest.
All our services are designed for the benefit for those shipping cars to or from Sac County. Some of these car shipping services include:
- Truck shipping: Looking for the best shipping option for moving your truck? We are certified truck shippers that move large vehicles to and from various locations in the US. We use open trailers to move trucks of any size and ensure that they are delivered in one piece. Hauling trucks using our transport trailers is the best way to move your vehicle at an affordable rate.
- Open air transportation: Moving vehicles using open car carriers is the best way to save on cost when shipping locally or internationally. The trailers can accommodate up to seven vehicles which spreads the costs across many vehicle owners resulting in lower costs. Our drivers ensure that the vehicles are not in danger of getting damaged by regularly checking on them while in transit.
- Salvaged car shipping: The main complication of transporting salvaged cars is the delicate nature of the vehicle. We have a lot of experience in moving these types of cars and ensure that they are not damaged further during transportation. Whether you are shipping over short or long distances, we ensure that the vehicle is delivered safely.
Talk to us!
Looking for a genuine company that ships cars in the US? A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Sac County and the rest of the US for twenty plus years. We have a dedicated sales team that will help you choose the best option for you. Contact us today and get a free quote from our team!
Zip codes included in Sac County
- 51433 -Auburn
- 51450- Carnarvon
- 50535- Early
- 51433- Grant City
- 51450 -Lake View
- 50567 -Nemaha
- 51458 -Odebolt
- 50583 -Sac City
- 51053- Schaller
- 51466- Wall Lake
- 51433- Yetter