Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rock County, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Rock County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Rock County residents can trust A-1 Auto Transport to deliver their cars right where they need it! We value your time and do our best to get your car to the agreed location within a given timeframe. Our drivers are well versed with the entire area of Minnesota and use the fastest routes to ship small and large vehicles. We also have shipping professionals that are quite knowledgeable in car transportation and can guide you on the best way to move your vehicle.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Minneapolis to Rock County||$216||216 miles||2-4 days|
|San Antonio to Rock County||$677||1128 miles||4-6 days|
|Rock County to Charlotte||$785||1309 miles||4-6 days|
|Rock County to Tucson||$912||1520 miles||5-7 days|
|Rock County to Orlando||$977||1629 miles||5-7 days|
|Rock County to Tampa||$988||1647 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Rock County||$1008||1680 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Rock County||$1022||1703 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Rock County
Every part of the 483 square mile area has interacted with our vehicle shipping services in one way or another. We ship on behalf of individuals and companies that move vehicles locally and internationally. When shipping cars to or from Rock County, we use the safest routes that make it possible to pickup and drop off vehicles in a safe manner. Some of the roads we have used over the years are Interstate 90 and U.S. Highway 75 which connect directly to major cities in the county.
Apart from I-90 and US 75, we also use Minnesota State Highway 23, 269 and 270 to transport vehicles to nearby counties. These counties include Pipestone County to the north, Nobles County to the east and Murray County to the northeast. Our vehicle shipping services also extend to counties in Iowa and South Dakota that share a border with Rock County. These counties are Lyon County to the south, Minnehaha County to the west and Moody County to the north respectively.
Shipping cars to or from Rock County can be made easier when you book the services offered by A-1 Auto Transport. Some of the services we offer to vehicle owners are:
- Golf cart shipping: Planning your golfing vacation just got easier! We ship golf carts to areas within the US and to overseas locations on a regular basis. The carts are hauled using open trailers to near and far off locations without being damaged. For extra protection, we recommend enclosed trailers which protect the golf cart from coming into contact with destructive elements. Apart from individuals, we also ship several carts at one go on behalf of tournament organizers and dealerships.
- Step van shipping: The size and overall design of step vans makes them a bit challenging to move across the US or abroad. It is for this reason that many of the van owners turn to us when in need of professional shipping services. Fortunately, we are experts in van shipping and have open carriers that can haul such vans comfortably. We often use flat bed trucks to move the step vans and ensure they are delivered undamaged.
Let us be your shipping partner!
A-1 Auto Transport is the go-to shipper when shipping cars to or from Rock County and other states in the US. We are a certified auto shipper with over two decades of experience in vehicle moving locally and internationally. To book our services and get a free cost estimate, call us today!
Zip codes included in Rock County
- 56116-Beaver Creek
- 56147 -Kenneth