Safe And Reliable Rock County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Rock County boasts of a well-established transport network, which has numerous major highways. When planning on shipping cars to or from Rock County and the entire Wisconsin, look to A-1 Auto Transport. We have the right solutions for all your shipping needs.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Indianapolis to Rock County||$289||289 miles||2-4 days|
|Rock County to Cincinnati||$402||402 miles||2-4 days|
|Rock County to Memphis||$451||601 miles||3-5 days|
|Rock County to Philadelphia||$652||869 miles||3-5 days|
|Rock County to Boston||$656||1094 miles||4-6 days|
|New Orleans to Rock County||$746||994 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Rock County||$777||1295 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Rock County||$1196||1993 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car transport services offered in Rock County
For more than two decades, A-1 Auto Transport has offered the highest safety standards to car shippers from across the country. Our company specializes in:
- Car movement from auction sites
- Stock transfers to dealerships
- Supporting car rental operations
- International vehicle imports and exports
- Interstate towing and moving services
We have door-to-door shipping for convenient delivery to your residence. We will try to come as close to your home as possible where certain restrictions stop our trucks from getting in. A nearby school or public parking lot is the best delivery spot in such cases. You can choose to drop-off or collect your car from an appointed state terminal, which is cheaper. Open-air transport offers highly convenient and affordable car shipping. The open trailers can make fewer trips from manufacturer to dealership since they carry more cars in one trip. Not just dealers can enjoy this affordable service. Families, corporations and college students who are shipping cars to or from Rock County will get affordable rates on this option.
Enclosed transportation gives first-class treatment to unique cars. Unique cars that we successfully transport include high-end prototypes, race cars, rare classics, and luxury car brands. The gate lifters used on the truck help cars with extremely low undercarriage to load and unload easily. We use a strapping system that secures the cars inside the truck without scratching. International shipping sounds like a complicated idea when you take into account the long processes involved. A-1 Auto Transport has wide experience in this area. We know about all the documentation that is needed as well as the best transport solutions.
Shipping cars with A-1 Auto Transport
- Our open trailers run on a regular pattern across different cities and states in the US. You will enjoy quick bookings and fast deliveries using these trailers.
- A-1 Auto Transport can offer exclusive bookings for enclosed transportation and containerized shipping. Exclusive containers allow you to move household items along with the car when emigrating.
- We have a large portfolio of satisfied customers who can verify our claims. You can read up on some of the feedback from our website.
- We can negotiate for low pricing on international RoRo vessels. RoRo offers the cheapest international auto shipping options.
- With more than 20 years shipping experience, you can rest assured that we are not an unreliable transport company. We also have a long history of shipping cars to or from Rock County.
- We work with a team of enthusiastic, skilled and vetted professionals. They will take the best care of your car at all times, starting from the loading point all the way up to delivery.
- A-1 Auto Transport is a legitimate shipping company. We have valid MC and USDOT license numbers from the FMCSA.
Get free shipping quotes!
Zip codes included in Rock County
- 53520- Brodhead
- 53534- Edgerton
- 53525- Clinton
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com