Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rio Dell, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Lying on the west bank of the El River in Humboldt County is the laid back city of Rio Dell. The city is a small agricultural town that acts as the bedroom community for most residents who commute to the neighboring cities for work. Rio Dell appeals to folks with families due to its quiet and slow-paced friendly atmosphere and the perks of small-town living, which include lower cost of living and ample security. The small town profile of Rio Dell, however, does not support a reliable public transport system. Should you wish to visit friends and family in Rio Dell, consider seeking A-1 Auto Transport’s services. We offer the best prices in California for shipping cars to or from Rio Dell.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Rio Dell to San Francisco||$245||245 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Rio Dell to Portland||$434||434 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phoenix to Rio Dell||$742||990 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Rio Dell to Cheyenne||$771||1286 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to Rio Dell||$1122||2245 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Rio Dell to Dallas||$1182||1970 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Indianapolis to Rio Dell||$1193||2387 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Rio Dell to New York||$1210||3026 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Rio Dell
A-1 Auto Transport offers the most comprehensive scope of service in Rio Dell. We use information about the city’s profile, which includes the road network serving the region, the location of all communities and the availability of potential terminal points spread across Rio Dell. With such information at hand, we then tailor the car shipping experience to every client across all locations when shipping cars to or from Rio Dell.
We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities and communities. These include Trinidad, Scotia, Hoopa, Eureka and Cutten.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are an affordable choice when shipping any kind of car. They are long hauls with the capacity to accommodate all sizes of automotive, from the large tractors and RVs to the small sedans and motorcycles. The car is loaded onto the flatbed racks of the carrier, secured in place using industrial strength skids and non-abrasive soft ties. The cars are left slightly exposed to the external environment during the entire journey, but are completely safe from getting damaged. Using open carriers makes it easier for the driver to regularly check the cars compared to using enclosed carriers. Additionally, open carriers can accommodate up to 8 normal sized cars, which creates a resource sharing advantage.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers are more expensive to hire, but they offer something that open carriers do not. The carriers come with an intermodal container, which provides extra protection against external elements such as small rocks from the road, adverse weather conditions like hail and low hanging tree branches. Enclosed carriers also offer privacy against prying eyes, making it the go-to option when shipping high-end cars like Lamborghinis and Rolls Royce.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport ships different models of sedans, motorcycles, electric cars, vans, hybrid cars, salvaged cars and inoperable cars as well as the following:
- SUVs: Luxury, military, hybrid, compact and crossovers.
- RVs & motorhomes: Class A, B & C motorhomes, fifth wheels, folding camper vans, hybrid trailers, pop-up campers, travel trailers, converted buses, teardrop trailers, motor coaches and toy haulers.
- Trucks: Pickup trucks, delivery trucks, food trucks, fire trucks, tow trucks, small, mid-sized and full-sized trucks as well as commercial trucks of class 1 through 8.
- Heavy equipment: concrete mixers, tractors, excavators, backhoes, harvesters, bulldozers, combines, truck loaders, cranes, hydraulic forklifts and engines.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Disable the car alarm.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks, low fluid levels, punctures or low battery levels.
- Thoroughly wash the car to facilitate an accurate and reliable car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal belongings in compliance with regulations set by the department of transportation.
- Locate your spare set of car keys or have a copy made for the driver well in advance.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas. This is sufficient to cover the loading and offloading of the car as well as driving to the nearest gas station for refill.
- Take clear pictures of every side of the car as a record of the condition of your car before transportation.
Read the detailed car prepping guide here.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport services?
A-1 Auto Transport promises convenience at all levels of car shipping. For instance, we offer clients free online quoting services which provide a reliable estimate of how much the car shipping will cost. Additionally, we also give clients the liberty to choose what works best for them from our two-option delivery system; door to door or terminal delivery.
97% of our past clients have recommended our services to friends and family. Try A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Rio Dell and find out why.