Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Randolph County, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Randolph County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
As a leader in the US transport industry, A1 Auto Transport strives to offer excellent auto shipping services in every part of the country including Randolph County. We understand the stress involved in moving of automobiles across the fifty states or overseas and offer to take the burden off your shoulder. Our shipping costs are affordable, making it easier for you to choose us as your auto transport company. We also have well-trained staff that offer unrivalled services in Arkansas, the US, and various international destinations.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Randolph County to Memphis||$115||115 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Omaha to Randolph County||$394||526 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Randolph County to Oklahoma City||$457||457 miles||2 – 4 days|
|St. Paul to Randolph County||$541||722 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Randolph County to Philadelphia||$629||1049 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Randolph County||$714||953 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Randolph County||$849||1415 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Randolph County to San Francisco||$1041||2082 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Randolph County
Our drivers use a number of major highways when shipping cars to or from Randolph County. The county has no interstate road that connects it to other states, making the U.S highways our major transportation routes when moving automobiles. To connect to neighboring cities such as Fayetteville, Mountain Home, Harrison, and Eureka Springs, we use U.S Highway 62 and 412. For our drivers to access towns such as Walnut Ridge and Pocahontas, they use U.S Highway 67 and the intersection of US 62/ US 412.
State highways that traverse the entire 656 square miles of Randolph County are also used as connector roads to nearby counties. The county is bordered by a number of counties namely Lawrence County to the south, Clay County to the east, Sharp County to the west and Greene County to the southeast. We also ship to two nearby counties in the state of Missouri, which are Ripley County to the northeast and Oregon County to the northwest. The state roads regularly used by our drivers to ship cars to the counties are Highway 34, 90, 93, 115, 166, and 251.
Services we offer you
When shipping cars to or from Randolph County you need to be aware of the various shipping options we offer vehicle owners. Here are some listed below.
- Enclosed car transport: If you are looking for privacy or want to protect your car from damage when in transit, we have covered transport services for you. We offer top notch enclosed transport services for different type of vehicles.
- Oversize car shipping: We have invested in flat bed trucks than can accommodate oversize vehicles and transport them securely to any destination. Our truck drivers are well trained and ensure that oversize vehicles are appropriately hauled onto our carriers and securely fastened for the journey.
- Motorcycle shipping: We ship motorcycles within the US and abroad using a variety of shipping options. The most common ones are enclosed trucks, RoRo, and container shipping.
Let us be your shipping partner!
A1 Auto Transport offers you excellent services when it comes to shipping cars to or from Randolph County. We have a large fleet of trucks that can haul cars for both short and long distances. To book our services, request for an online quote on our website and allow us to ship your vehicle hassle-free.
Here are zip code areas we serve within Randolph County;
- 72413- Biggers
- 72444 -Maynard
- 72449 -O Kean
- 72455 -Pocahontas
- 72460 -Ravenden Springs
- 72462 -Reyno
- 72478 -Warm Springs