Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Raleigh County, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Raleigh County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
An outstanding road network connects Raleigh County with the rest of the country. Car transport causes one of the biggest headaches to vehicle owners when they are buying a car or emigrating. Shipping cars to or from Raleigh County using A-1 Auto Transport helps to clear out all the doubts that you may have. We have one of the most reliable transportation services across West Virginia.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington, D.C. to Raleigh County||$313||313 miles||2-4 days|
|Raleigh County to New York||$399||533 miles||2-4 days|
|Tampa to Raleigh County||$590||787 miles||3-5 days|
|Raleigh County to Austin||$774||1291 miles||4-6 days|
|Colorado Springs to Raleigh County||$838||1398 miles||4-6 days|
|Raleigh County to Tucson||$1008||2017 miles||6-8 days|
|Portland to Raleigh County||$1042||2607 miles||7-9 days|
|Raleigh County to Los Angeles||$1196||2392 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transport services offered in Raleigh County
- Enclosed trailers will protect your car from the uncontrollable weather during transportation. They also make sure that the cars do not collect too much dust. You will find this highly effective when you have to transport a classic, luxury or high-performance car.
- With door-to-door shipping, we will do all the running around and deliver the car to your residence. The service is highly convenient for busy executives and high-end car transport.
- Open trailers offer the most affordable option for shipping cars to or from Raleigh County. Our trucks have twin decks that collectively load between 8-12 cars in one trip. It helps us to cut down on our expenses. We will lower the rates as a result.
- Modern shipping vessels can carry thousands of cars in one sail. The cars will load on different decks inside the ship. The vessels are highly efficient and the sheer number of cars loaded help in lowering the cost to ship on every vehicle. RoRo is usually the cheapest international shipping standard.
- You can drop the hassle when moving to a different country. We have shipping containers to help you transport your household items together with the car.
- Our extensive terminal operator network links you to the nearest state terminal where you can affordably drop-off or pick-up your car. You might experience a drastic cost reduction when you live close to the selected terminals.
How to choose the right transport option
Picking the right transportation is a simple issue that involves checking your budget and requirements.
- Open-air transport is cheaper compared to enclosed transportation. It is a great low-cost option for transporting standard vehicles. You can also choose to transport high-value cars on this option, but you might end up paying high premiums on the insurance cover.
- The RoRo and open-air standards are extremely popular with shippers around the world. Open trailers make up the largest fleet on the roads. Scheduling for these modes of transportation takes little effort.
- You can lower the cost to ship using a container by opting for a shared option. A 40FT shared container can transport between 2-4 cars. You can also choose the exclusive use of a shipping container. With a 20FT container, you can move all of your household items, the car included.
- Door-to-door shipping takes slightly longer when you are shipping cars to or from Raleigh County. With terminal shipping, you only have to get to the selected terminal points within the given time frames.
A good transport company has all the necessary licensing from the US Department of Transportation. They should also have a greater variety of transportation options.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Zip codes included in Raleigh County
- 25007- Arnett
- 25008- Artie
- 25044- Clear Creek
- 25048- Colcord
- 25060- Dorothy
- 25062- Dry Creek
- 25140- Naoma
- 25174- Rock Creek
- 25180- Saxon
- 25801- Beckley
- 25802- Beckley
- 25813- Beaver
- 25817- Bolt
- 25818- Bradley
- 25823- Coal City
- 25825- Cool Ridge
- 25827- Crab Orchard
- 25832- Daniels
- 25836- Eccles
- 25839- Fairdale
- 25843- Ghent
- 25844- Glen Daniel
- 25849- Glen White
- 25851- Harper
- 25853- Helen
- 25857- Josephine
- 25860- Lanark
- 25865- Lester
- 25871- Mabscott
- 25873- Mac Arthur
- 25878- Midway
- 25902- Odd
- 25906- Piney View
- 25908- Princewick
- 25909- Prosperity
- 25911- Raleigh
- 25915- Rhodell
- 25918- Shady Spring
- 25919- Skelton
- 25920- Slab Fork
- 25921- Sophia
- 25927- Stanaford
- 25989- White Oak