When it comes to finding dependable shipping services for your car’s international delivery, a little research is obligatory. With all the transporters in the U.S., it is important that you find one that upholds positive characteristics as well as the services you need.
Not all transport companies are the same and neither are the services they offer. Find one to ship your car to Thailand safely and affordably.
The best and most efficient way to start your hunt for freight shipping services is by looking on the Internet. Not only can you find international auto shipping, but you can easily find services that suit your specific needs. The Internet also allows you to read over reviews and ratings for the freight shipping companies you have an interest in.
When you have narrowed down your search results to a few prospective companies, call each one. Get more information and even ask for a quote. Of course, some shipping companies will need to check out the property to be shipped before they can give an accurate quote.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Questions to Ask International Transport Companies.
- How long have you been conducting international shipping services?
- What types of services do you offer?
- Do you have experience with transporting vehicles to Thailand?
- Will my car be transferred mid-route?
- Do you offer insurance coverage?
- Do your employees have the right qualifications and experience to conduct shipping services?
- Do I qualify for any discounts?
- Do you have durable shipping equipment and ships?
By asking questions such as the ones above, you will gather pertinent information about each company to help you make your final decision. As you are inquiring, pay attention to the friendliness and professionalism of the customer service rep. They should be able to answer your questions and provide you with all of the assistance you need. For any questions regarding the import laws, call the Royal Thai Embassy. They can answer all questions about the restrictions and tax rates.