Popularly known as the crossroads of the Rockies, Poncha Springs is a picturesque small town in central Colorado. It is part of the communities found in Chaffee County, which is extensively rural. That fact alone means that you will rely on private transportation for most of your commute. When you have a task that involves shipping cars to or from Poncha Springs, look no further than to A-1 Auto Transport for the best solutions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Poncha Springs to Denver||$142||142 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Poncha Springs to Las Vegas||$517||690 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Poncha Springs to San Jose||$728||1214 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Poncha Springs||$737||1229 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Poncha Springs||$844||1407 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Atlanta to Poncha Springs||$875||1459 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Poncha Springs to Miami Beach||$1030||2060 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Poncha Springs to New York||$1129||1883 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Poncha Springs
We can line up your vehicle for transportation to any part of the town and back. We have extensive networks that include all national and international destinations.
Transport services offered in Poncha Springs
For ordinary cars, vans, and light trucks, you may settle for open-air transport. It comes at highly affordable rates and can help with multiple transfers for auto auctions, dealerships, and manufacturers.
Exposing a high-value car to the elements poses potential cosmetic damage, which can cost a lot to repair. You can avoid such cases by opting for the enclosed shipping. Our trucks will shield the automobiles from inclement weather in addition to the following safety measures:
- Hydraulic lift gates for secure loading and unloading.
- Top and bottom tie-downs and vinyl straps to secure the vehicle in place without causing
- Air-compressed suspension systems for smooth riding on bumpy roads.
Instead of driving your motorcycle over a long stretch, you can opt for our bike transport service. We have enough experience handling vintage and classic brands, superbikes, sports bikes, and ATVs. We can also send it overseas to any international destination.
We have convenient terminal points across Colorado that you can select for a low-cost delivery or pickup option. We will send someone with enough knowledge of the neighborhoods if you opt for the door-to-door service when shipping cars to or from Poncha Springs.
We have extensive international networks to help with all your overseas vehicle relocations. The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) option is our cheapest international shipping standard. Containerized transport helps to secure the high-value cars and personal cargo from possible damage during transportation. You can also choose to transport the vehicle by boat or by plane.
Types of cars that we ship
Our service covers all the wheeled and non-wheeled automobiles. We have reliable transport solutions for ATVs, bikes, classic and vintage cars, luxury vehicles, RVs, SUVs, golf carts, farm machinery, and project equipment.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Look out for mechanical problems or aggressive fluid leaks and send the vehicle for repair. Make sure that the battery runs on a full charge. Top off the fluid levels and check the tire pressure.
- Clean the car so that you can have a thorough inspection process. It will help to expose some of the hidden dents and scratches. You can use a camera to take dated photographs of all sides of the vehicle.
- Custom parts like spoilers, luggage racks, fog lights and other loose items can cause damage during the shipping process. Remove all the internal accessories like after-market DVD players, GPS, TV screens, and detachable radio faceplates.
- Do not fuel up for the trip and do not send the vehicle on an empty tank as well. Leave about 1/4 of gas, which will allow the transporter to start and drive the vehicle when necessary. Levels beyond that will add unnecessary weight to the vehicle, which may lead to delays at the DOT checkpoints.
- Ask for the transporter’s insurance policy document to check the level of coverage that you will get when shipping cars to or from Poncha Springs. At A-1 Auto Transport, we always try to keep it at the full replacement value.
- Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract/remove the antenna. Use a protective cover on the non-detachable loose items and make sure that you properly secure the top cover if you have a convertible.
- Disable the alarm system, deactivate the toll tags, remove the parking passes, and prepare a spare set of keys for the truck driver.
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest car shippers in the country. We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry. We have custom solutions to suit every kind of shipper, from the small family to the large corporation.
Our license numbers allow us to work across all the states in the U.S. Apart from salvage vehicles, all the cars under our care during transportation will get full insurance protection and GPS tracking.
Get free shipping quotes!
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org