Safe And Reliable Pike County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Pike County is located in the southeastern region of the state of Alabama. The county’s major cities, Troy and Brundidge, are common destinations for top Alabama auto shippers. A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Pike County. For more on these services and shipping rates, read on.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Pike County||$330||330 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Pike County||$325||325 miles||2-4 days|
|Tampa to Pike County||$436||436 miles||2-4 days|
|Pike County to Houston||$476||635 miles||3-5 days|
|Pike County to Columbus||$532||709 miles||3-5 days|
|Pike County to Denver||$881||1469 miles||4-6 days|
|Pike County to Phoenix||$1045||1742 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Pike County||$1057||2114 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our car shipping services in Pike County
Whether you are shipping your car to or from another state or shipping to other locations in Alabama, you are in the right place. We provide the following car transport services in Pike County:
- Door-to-door pickup and delivery: We can pick up and drop-off your car in any location in Pike County. This service is the best option as we do not have a shipping terminal in Pike County.
- Enclosed and open trailer transport: Our fleet of more than 30 carriers has both open trailers and enclosed trucks. The cheaper option is open transport, while the safer option is enclosed transport.
- Expedited car shipping: We try our best to pick up your car as soon as possible. Sometimes, the soonest we can pick up your car could be a week due to certain special conditions such as bad weather. If you are in urgent need of car transport such that you cannot wait that long, then consider our expedited car shipping service.
- Luxury car shipping: A Limo is not transported the same way as a station wagon. The former is expensive. Therefore, extra safety precautions are required to eliminate the possibility of damages.
Types of cars we ship to and from Pike County
We ship all types of vehicles to and from Pike County. These include:
- Sedans and compacts
- SUVs, hybrids, and crossovers
- Vans and minivans
- Trucks, pickup trucks, and buses
- Classic and vintage cars
- Sports cars
- RVs and motorhomes
- ATVs, and motorbikes
- Boats and yachts
- Heavy machinery, such as tractors
Cost of shipping cars to or from Pike County
Distance, origin and destination locations, and size of vehicle are the main factors affecting the cost of shipping. That is why we require this information when you request an online quote. Also, your choice of services from the numbered list above will affect the cost. On average, car shipping costs between $0.5 and $1.25 per mile.
The A-1 Auto Transport advantage
Why are so many customers happy with our services? Quality services, good customer care, timely delivery, etc. Our main advantage is honesty and integrity. The main reason so many Americans have had bad experiences with auto transport companies is poor communication, which is mainly caused by lack of transparency. A-1 Auto Transport does not make promises it cannot keep. If we cannot schedule the pickup within the timeframe you want, we will tell you. If there are any delays during transit, we will inform you in time. We value your satisfaction because it protects our reputation.
Are you looking for companies that provide the services of shipping cars to or from Pike County? You are in the right place. Having been transporting cars to and from the county and the entire state of Alabama for over 20 years, we are one of the best options you have. Request a quote here, or call us for more information.
Zip codes included in Pike County
- 36005 – Banks
- 36010 – Brundidge
- 36035 – Goshen
- 36079 – Troy
- 36081 – Troy
- 36082 – Troy
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.