Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Pickensville, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Pickensville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The rural town of Pickensville is one of the quieter ones in the state of Alabama. The slower paced lifestyle is the main reason southern retirees prefer to relocate to Pickensville. Guests visiting Pickensville also have a couple of activities they could enjoy, from visiting the Tom Bevill Visitors Center & Museum to camping out at the RV friendly campsites out in the open woods near the shores of Aliceville Lake. Getting by in a rural area however requires that you have private means of travel. You can by-pass hiring a car from Pickensville and instead have yours shipped along. A-1 Auto Transport is the carrier firm to go to for all jobs involving shipping cars to or from Pickensville.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Atlanta to Pickensville||248$||248 miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Pickensville||435$||580 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Pickensville||533$||711 miles||3-5 days|
|Pickensville to Milwaukee||601$||801 miles||3-5 days|
|Pickensville to Denver||775$||1292 miles||4-6 days|
|Pickensville to Tucson||901$||1502 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Pickensville||1145$||1908 miles||5-7 days|
|Pickensville to Portland||1221$||2441 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Pickensville
Often, rural areas are disadvantaged when it comes to car deliveries. Many carrier firms claiming to offer nationwide car shipping services only end up making deliveries to the most popular town closest to the client’s location. Being under-resourced is a reason they do this, as well as the profile of the rural area. Pickensville is known to be an agricultural based town, with farms stretching for miles on end. This gives it a clustered population of close knit communities. Clients living further from the town center may be compelled to pick the car up from a drop-off terminal in the town center.
A-1 Auto Transport on the other hand offers you convenience and professionalism. We make deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from Pickensville. We also serve the neighboring rural communities of Carrollton Town, Memphis, Ethelsville, Gordo and McMullen.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door services: This is a delivery service also known as home delivery. Its main aim is to make car shipping as convenient for the client as possible. Given the car’s location and the destination to ship it to, we take the initiative of picking the car ourselves and delivering it to the exact address as requested by the client. The success of any car delivery however greatly depends on the nature of the roads leading to the address given. Carriers need wide-enough roads that are free from low-hanging tree branches. In the event that a specific address is inaccessible by our carriers, we shall work hand in hand with the client to determine the closest place they can pick the car from, even if it’s from the crossroads next to the service route leading to their driveway. Alternatively, we revert to terminal services.
- Terminal services: We also call this drop-off/ pick-up services due to its nature. We triangulate the nearest parking lot or car depot from the client’s location. We then use the closest facility as a terminal to where we drop the car off. The client then has to make a short trip to the terminal to access the car. Due to the rural nature of Pickensville, we give priority to home deliveries since the region doesn’t have plenty of terminals to use. It is safe to note that although terminal service is cheaper than door to door delivery, it attracts parking fees for the period the car remains at the designated drop-off terminal.
Types of cars we ship
Different types of cars call for different shipping techniques. A-1 Auto Transport has 25+ years in shipping different types of cars. We even offer a service mix tailored for different vehicle profiles and clients are guaranteed shipping services personalized for sedans, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles, inoperable cars, salvaged cars, high-end cars, trucks, vans, RVs and heavy equipment like tractors, backhoes and bulldozers. Have a look at the different car makes and models we have shipped before.
How to prepare your car for transportation
Certain measures need to be taken to ensure a smooth car shipping process. You can read the full guide by clicking here. The following are the simple DIY tips of preparing a car for shipping:
- Clean the car.
- Remove all personal items from the car. Run a maintenance check to ensure no fluid leaks are present.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Take clear photos of every side of the car to act as a personal record.
- Locate your spare car keys.
- Confirm the contact information with the carrier firm.
Why choose our services
A-1 Auto Transport’s services are tailored for our target market. You are guaranteed the best services available based on the profile of Pickensville.
Next time you consider shipping cars to or from Pickensville, try A-1 Auto Transport! We never disappoint.