Safe And Reliable Pickens County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Pickens County is located in the northwestern part of the state of Alabama. The county borders the state of Mississippi. It is a dry county and its main cities are Carrolton, Reform, Memphis, Pickensville, and Aliceville. These are popular destinations for Alabama auto transporters. A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Pickens County. Read on to find out more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Memphis to Pickens County||$196||196 miles||1-2 days|
|Pickens County to Charlotte||$490||490 miles||2-4 days|
|Pickens County to Jacksonville||$379||505 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Pickens County||$441||588 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston to Pickens County||$461||614 miles||3-5 days|
|Pickens County to San Antonio||$607||810 miles||3-5 days|
|Pickens County to Houston||$637||1061 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Pickens County||$1140||2279 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto shipping services in Pickens County
We provide a wide range of shipping services in Pickens County.
- Intrastate car shipping: Have you landed on this page trying to locate a company that ships cars within Alabama? You are not lost. We locally transport all types of cars for dealers and individuals. Our main service areas in Pickens County are Carrolton, Reform, Mc Shan, and Alice Ville.
- Interstate car shipping: We also ship vehicles to and from Pickens County across state borders. We cover all US states including Hawaii and Alaska. Our truck drivers are certified and experienced in long-distance transport.
- Enclosed and open car transport: Our fleet is a mixture of open trailers and enclosed trucks. Whichever option you choose, your car will be safely delivered without any damages. Still, there is no harm in being extra cautious by choosing enclosed transport.
- Door-to-door delivery and pickup: As we do not have a shipping terminal in Perry County, you are limited to door-to-door pickup and drop off.
- Military vehicle transport: We have transported thousands of privately-owned vehicles for members of the armed forces and their dependents. We offer discounts to military personnel, whether active or retired, to reward them for the good work of protecting our borders.
The cost of shipping cars to or from Pickens County
The cost of shipping a vehicle is mainly dependent on the distance. Visit this page to see how distance and location affect cost. Also, the size of the car matters. Another major factor is the season. Summers and winters tend to be car shipping high seasons for the southern states such as Alabama. When requesting a quote, strive to provide as many details as you can in order to avoid unforeseen charges.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
We are ahead of our competition for many reasons.
- For one, operate with honesty. Our quotes do not have any hidden charges and we pick up your car on the dates we give. In short, we do not make promises we cannot keep.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our phone line is open 24/7 to alleviate any concerns and to answer any questions you have.
- Through our satellite tracking technology, we are aware where your car is all through the shipping duration.
- And, should there be any unforeseen delays such as bad weather and road closures, a customer care representative will contact you and give you the new ETA.
We have been shipping cars to or from Pickens County for over 20 years. Our dedicated team of shipping professional goes above and beyond to make sure that your car is safely delivered to its destination. To utilize our fairly priced car transport services, start by requesting a free quote.
Zip codes included in Pickens County
- 35422 – Aliceville
- 35447 – Carrollton
- 35461 – Ethelsville
- 35466 – Gordo
- 35471 – Mc Shan
- 35481 – Reform
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.