Safe And Reliable Parmer County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is the governing body under the U.S. Department of Transportation, which regulates carrier firms. There are rules and regulations that have to be strictly followed. Among them is having an insurance policy which not only protects the firm against liability, but also guarantees compensation for every client in case their cars are damaged during transportation. A-1 Auto Transport strictly adheres to such regulations and also goes the extra mile of ensuring accountability. Our drivers are strictly instructed to perform a car hauler’s inspection before and after shipping the car to ensure the car is in the condition it was before shipping. The importance of a car hauler’s inspection is well documented. This is the reason clients from Parmer County consider us as their number one pick for shipping cars to or from Parmer County, Texas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Parmer County to Dallas||$410||410 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Parmer County to Denver||$479||479 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Parmer County to San Diego||$607||1013 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Nashville to Parmer County||$609||1016 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Parmer County||$674||1124 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Parmer County||$679||1133 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Parmer County to Miami Beach||$1049||1749 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Parmer County to New York||$1073||1789 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How we are the best
Apart from following the regulations set to the letter, we put the client’s needs ahead of everything else. Since every client has unique expectations, we handle every job independently, by tailoring the car shipping experience to best work for the client’s needs. Parmer County is a considerably large county. We serve the client with the resources available in their area in mind. This is because of the general rural nature of Parmer County.
The road network serving specific locations as well as availability of terminals directly affect the success of any car delivery. With knowledge of the nature of roads and possible terminals, we are able to offer the best experience possible when shipping cars to or from Parmer County. Among the areas we serve in Parmer County include Bovina, Farwell, Friona and Laznuddie.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Most residents in Parmer County are commercial grain farmers. A-1 Auto Transport’s heavy equipment shipping service aims to facilitate farming activities by offering professional services for agricultural equipment. Should you need a backhoe, tractor or harvester shipped from a showroom to your farm or from the farm to a local mechanic, we are the people to call. Our well-trained team is able to handle such machinery better than any shipper in Texas.
- Door to door services: Like most rural areas, public transport services are rare. It therefore is unfair to subject a client to the trouble of fetching a delivered car from a terminal in the urban center. Our door to door service aims to get your car shipped to or from your exact home address. All we require is the car’s location and the destination to ship it to. We take care of everything else.
- Multi-car shipping: There are times one needs to ship more than one automotive. In such cases, we use open carriers which offer room to ship several assorted vehicles. They offer a resource sharing advantage that clients can take advantage of and save!
Zip codes included in Parmer County
- 79009 - Bovina
- 79035 - Friona
- 79053 - Lazbuddie
- 79325 - Farwell
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Bovina - Parmer, Texas (TX) 79009
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September