Safe And Reliable Owen County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The home to the Northern Great Plains is well known for professional racing. The Indy 500 attracts folks all over America every new season. In such a large state, the guests are better-off site seeing and making way to the race courses in the comfort of their vehicles. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. provides professional Indiana carrier services to residents and guests in Indiana. Among the 92 counties we focus on in Indiana is Owen County, located within the Bloomington, Indiana Metropolitan Statistical Area. Our tailored service delivery makes us stand out from the rest in the industry. We also have a unique service mix that caters for all car shipping needs that may arise when shipping cars to or from Owen County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Owen County to Columbus||$231||231 miles||2-4 days|
|Owen County to Atlanta||$388||517 miles||2-4 days|
|Philadelphia to Owen County||$524||699 miles||3-5 days|
|Owen County to Tampa||$730||973 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Owen County||$735||980 miles||3-5 days|
|Owen County to Denver||$631||1052 miles||4-6 days|
|Austin to Owen County||$636||1060 miles||4-6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Owen County||$913||1521 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Owen County
We operate over a vast scope; covering all regions within the 388 square miles making up Owen County. We serve clients from Gosport, Spencer, Adel, Alaska, Atkinsonville, Beamer, Braysville, Carp, Cataract, Coal City, Cuba, Cunot, Daggett, Denmark, Devore, Farmers, Freedom, Freeman, Hancock Corner, Hickory Corner, Heights Corner, Hubbell, Jordan, Lewisville, Marion Mills, New Hope, Patricksburg, Pottersville, Quincy, Romona, Silex, Smithville, Southport, Stockton, Vandalia, Vilas, Wallace Junction and Whitehall.
Owen County has great commercial relations with her neighbors who also ask for our services when shipping cars to or from Owen City. Most of these clients come from Putnam County, Morgan County, Monroe County, Greene County and Clay County.
- Open carrier services: These are double-decked flat racks onto which we secure the vehicles during transportation. The flat rack is towed by a long haul truck. We use these when shipping SUVs, trucks, vans, sedans, ATVs, mobile homes and RVs.
- Enclosed carriers: The words Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, McLaren, Rolls Royce, Maybach and Aston Martin all imply one thing; pricey. Such vehicles are sensitive to handle as a single scratch could result to an entire paint job. When shipping such vehicles, we use enclosed carriers. These shield the vehicles from external elements such as pebbles and tree branches that could cause damage during transportation.
- Interstate car shipping: We are expert long-distance shippers. We can ship your car both ways from Owen, IN and any other state in America. We utilize major roads like the US Route 231 that cuts across Owen County to ship the cars to Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and Kentucky.
- Door to door services: Under our door to door services, we do all the heavy lifting. All we require is the car’s location and the address to ship it to. We deliver the vehicle to the precise address you request.
For more information about our services when shipping cars to or from Owen County, Contact A-1 Auto Transport Inc. today.
Zip codes included in Owen County
- ZIP Code 47427 - Coal City
- ZIP Code 47431 - Freedom
- ZIP Code 47433 - Gosport
- ZIP Code 47455 - Patricksburg
- ZIP Code 47456 - Quincy
- ZIP Code 47460 - Spencer
- ZIP Code 47868 - Poland
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.