As if shipping one car off to foreign lands wasn’t difficult enough to plan try to imagine shipping several vehicles at once. With the assistance of the friendly and well-trained transport representatives, you can expect a smooth auto transport even if you have multiple vehicles to ship to Guinea Bissau at once.
Overseas auto transporters are accustomed to shipping out several vehicles for a customer at once.
A lot of dealerships and manufacturers use transport services to ship their inventory. The security provided and the low rates for services appeal to nearly anyone in the automotive industry. It makes it much easier for anyone trying to trade, sell or buy. So when a dealership needs to replenish their stock, they simply have new vehicles shipped over.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Learn about RO/RO Transport.
RO/RO transport is the cheapest way to ship a car or cars to Guinea Bissau from the United States. All items with the exception of the floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire must be removed from the vehicle. Make sure the vehicle meets all restrictions set by the country. You can call the Embassy of Guinea Bissau to learn more.
Preparing for open air transport is important. Take pictures of the car and write down any damages. Check the tire pressure, flat tires or cars missing tires will not be allowed on the ship. The best way to make sure your car is ready for overseas shipping is to have it inspected and serviced at the auto shop before the ship date. Make sure your insurance policy covers overseas shipping, if it doesn’t, take advantage of the coverage available through the shipping service you hired. Most overseas transporters cover the cars in their care with insurance at no extra cost.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?