Safe And Reliable Norfolk Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Norfolk is a waterfront, independent city, situated in southeastern Virginia. It is host to the massive Naval Station on Chesapeake Bay. It is also home to USS Wisconsin museum, a large World war two warship. Norfolk City also offers a wide selection of outdoor fun which includes beaches, boating, a Botanical garden, city parks, dog parks, fishing, golfing, swimming pools and splash pads, and the Virginia Zoo. The main contributor to Norfolk's economy includes the US Naval Base, shipbuilding industry, cargo import and export docks, and tourism. Moving around the city for recreational purposes will be convenient with your car. A-1 Auto Transport can ship your car for you and have its delivery date coincide with your date of arrival. We have been shipping cars to or from Norfolk for a long time and have the necessary experience to haul anything to any location both locally and overseas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Norfolk to Washington, D.C.||$195||195 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Boston to Norfolk||$431||575 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Norfolk to Baton Rouge||$669||1116 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Antonio to Norfolk||$946||1577 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Norfolk to Bismarck||$1029||1716 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Norfolk||$1083||2709 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Norfolk to Salt Lake City||$1115||2231 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Helena to Norfolk||$1173||2347 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Norfolk
Norfolk being just 96 miles makes it easy to traverse. A-1 Auto Transport always ensures that it provides the right type of services to our many customers. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Norfolk include Interstate 64, 264, 464, 664, U.S. Route 58, 60, 13, and 460.
We also make house-calls. Through our door to door pick-up and drop off, we are capable of picking up your vehicle at your doorstep and delivering it to any location you may want.
Common mistakes to avoid when shipping your vehicle
Below are some of the common mistakes people make which you should avoid if you want stress free shipping.
- Going for cheap. Cheap does not always translate to savings. Before settling on one shipper, get a quote from two or three reputable companies and compare their rates, their terms conditions, and look out especially for hidden charges. Some auto shippers offer cheap quotes and tuck in extra charges afterward.
- Not properly researching your transport company. Check the reviews, ratings, pricing before you commit to one. Ensure that they are certified, insured and bonded.
- Providing incomplete documents. Auto shippers will require certain documents before shipping your vehicle. Not providing the correct documents may result in delays. Be sure to make copies of the documents you are handing over just in case they get misplaced.
- Insurance coverage. Most transport companies provide insurance that covers your vehicle against any damage that happens during the move. However, you should ask the auto shipper for the details regarding the insurance policy before shipping commences.
- Shipping with personal items. Leaving your belongings in the car to be shipped may attract some penalties. Some transport companies allow a provision of carrying about 100 pounds of personal items, although, they don’t accept any liability for them.
Zip codes included in Norfolk
- 23501 Norfolk
- 23502 Norfolk
- 23503 Norfolk
- 23504 Norfolk
- 23505 Norfolk
- 23506 Norfolk
- 23507 Norfolk
- 23508 Norfolk
- 23509 Norfolk
- 23510 Norfolk
- 23511 Norfolk
- 23513 Norfolk
- 23514 Norfolk
- 23515 Norfolk
- 23517 Norfolk
- 23518 Norfolk
- 23519 Norfolk
- 23523 Norfolk
- 23529 Norfolk
- 23541 Norfolk
- 23551 Norfolk
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.