Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Norfolk (County), Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Norfolk Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Norfolk is a waterfront, independent city, situated in southeastern Virginia. It is host to the massive Naval Station on Chesapeake Bay. It is also home to USS Wisconsin museum, a large World war two warship. Norfolk City also offers a wide selection of outdoor fun which includes beaches, boating, a Botanical garden, city parks, dog parks, fishing, golfing, swimming pools and splash pads, and the Virginia Zoo. The main contributor to Norfolk’s economy includes the US Naval Base, shipbuilding industry, cargo import and export docks, and tourism. Moving around the city for recreational purposes will be convenient with your car. A-1 Auto Transport can ship your car for you and have its delivery date coincide with your date of arrival. We have been shipping cars to or from Norfolk for a long time and have the necessary experience to haul anything to any location both locally and overseas.
Areas we cover to or from Norfolk
Norfolk being just 96 miles makes it easy to traverse. A-1 Auto Transport always ensures that it provides the right type of services to our many customers. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Norfolk include Interstate 64, 264, 464, 664, U.S. Route 58, 60, 13, and 460.
We also make house-calls. Through our door to door pick-up and drop off, we are capable of picking up your vehicle at your doorstep and delivering it to any location you may want.
Common mistakes to avoid when shipping your vehicle
Below are some of the common mistakes people make which you should avoid if you want stress free shipping.
- Going for cheap. Cheap does not always translate to savings. Before settling on one shipper, get a quote from two or three reputable companies and compare their rates, their terms conditions, and look out especially for hidden charges. Some auto shippers offer cheap quotes and tuck in extra charges afterward.
- Not properly researching your transport company. Check the reviews, ratings, pricing before you commit to one. Ensure that they are certified, insured and bonded.
- Providing incomplete documents. Auto shippers will require certain documents before shipping your vehicle. Not providing the correct documents may result in delays. Be sure to make copies of the documents you are handing over just in case they get misplaced.
- Insurance coverage. Most transport companies provide insurance that covers your vehicle against any damage that happens during the move. However, you should ask the auto shipper for the details regarding the insurance policy before shipping commences.
- Shipping with personal items. Leaving your belongings in the car to be shipped may attract some penalties. Some transport companies allow a provision of carrying about 100 pounds of personal items, although, they don’t accept any liability for them.
Shipping cars to or from Norfolk has never been easier. All you need to do is reach us on our website and get a free online quote. After you are satisfied with the pricing, you can then call us on 1-800-518-8708 to schedule a pick-up.
Zip codes included in Norfolk
- 23501 Norfolk
- 23502 Norfolk
- 23503 Norfolk
- 23504 Norfolk
- 23505 Norfolk
- 23506 Norfolk
- 23507 Norfolk
- 23508 Norfolk
- 23509 Norfolk
- 23510 Norfolk
- 23511 Norfolk
- 23513 Norfolk
- 23514 Norfolk
- 23515 Norfolk
- 23517 Norfolk
- 23518 Norfolk
- 23519 Norfolk
- 23523 Norfolk
- 23529 Norfolk
- 23541 Norfolk
- 23551 Norfolk