Safe And Reliable Newton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Newton is a border county in the northwest part of Indiana. It borders Illinois to the west. Thanks to its logistically advantageous location, businesses as well as settlements thrive well here in a unique blend that spreads over its 10 townships. Thanks to this, there is a constant domestic and commercial car shipping demand in the region. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is a trusted car shipping firm offering safe and reliable Indiana car shipping services. We have a unique service delivery approach in which we focus on the different counties. This way, we comfortably provide tailored services for each county. Thanks to this, we are considered the best when it comes to shipping cars to or from Newton County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Newton County to Indianapolis||$115||115 miles||1-2 days|
|Newton County to Detroit||$300||300 miles||2-4 days|
|Minneapolis to Newton County||$479||479 miles||2-4 days|
|Memphis to Newton County||$490||490 miles||2-4 days|
|Newton County to Albany||$626||835 miles||3-5 days|
|Newton County to Denver||$628||1047 miles||4-6 days|
|Dallas to Newton County||$693||924 miles||3-5 days|
|San Francisco to Newton County||$1086||2171 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Newton County
We have an extensive scope of service in which we include every town, township, and unincorporated location within the borders of Newton County. We serve clients in Brook, Goodland, Kentland, Morocco, Mount Ayr, Lake Village, Roselawn, Ade, Beaver City, Conrad, Effner, Enos, Foresman, Newton, Pembroke, Percy Junction, Perkins, Sumava Resorts, Thayer, Colfax, Iroquois, Jackson, Jefferson, Lake, Lincoln, McClellan, and Washington.
We also go beyond the borders when shipping cars to or from Newton County. We serve the counties immediately neighboring Newton. These include Lake County, Jasper County, Benton County, Iroquois & Kankakee counties (Illinois).
- All autos car shipping: We are well experienced in shipping all makes and models of automotive. We ship sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, mobile homes, RVs, military vehicles, high-end vehicles, classic cars, and motorcycles. We have compiled for you a comprehensive list of the brands and models we ship.
- Open carrier services: These are long-haul trucks fitted with double-decked flat racks onto which we ship cars in. These carriers offer sufficient room to transport about 8 to 11 assorted vehicles at one go. We use these carriers to ship sedans, trucks, SUVs, vans, mobile homes, and some motorcycles.
- Enclosed carrier services: Sports cars, classic cars, supercars, and high-end vehicles are best shipped inside enclosed carriers. Unlike open carriers, these have a closed up intermodal structure which limit the number of cars that can be shipped together. This structure provides protection from external elements and privacy from prying eyes.
- Door to door services: We deliver cars to your residence or business premises anywhere within Newton County, at fair prices.
These are just but a few of the services we offer. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers a vast service mix for shipping cars to or from Newton County. For the best carrier services in Illinois, contact us today on our toll-free line (Tel:8004522880). We operate over a 24/7 schedule, so you can enjoy our services at any time you wish.
Zip codes included in Newton County
- ZIP Code 46349 - Lake Village
- ZIP Code 46372 - Roselawn
- ZIP Code 46379 - Sumava Resorts
- ZIP Code 46381 - Thayer
- ZIP Code 47922 - Brook
- ZIP Code 47948 - Goodland
- ZIP Code 47951 - Kentland
- ZIP Code 47963 - Morocco
- ZIP Code 47964 - Mount Ayr
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org