Mount Vernon, Washington Reliable Auto Transport
This beautiful city in Washington has been rated as the #1 Best Small City in America by New Rating Guide to Life in America’s Small Cities, a nationwide guide to the best cities and attractions in the nation. The city shines in spectacular scenery due to the locally grown tulips and other floral displays that line the residential neighborhoods. The downtown area is lined with historical buildings and locally owned shops ranging from small retail clothing and shoe shops to boutiques, coffee shops, and small cafés. Downtown Mount Vernon also has a world famous movie theater, the Historic Lincoln Theater that is the only theater in the U.S. that has a Wurlitzer organ, an organ that was used many years ago to play music during silent films.
You can learn more about Mount Vernon by checking the official city website. The site has business and government links and information on local employment and community events and attractions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mount Vernon to Seattle||$61||61 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Mount Vernon to Salt Lake City||$664||886 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mount Vernon to San Diego||$789||1316 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Mount Vernon||$883||1472 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Indianapolis to Mount Vernon||$1150||2301 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Mount Vernon to New York||$1162||2907 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Mount Vernon to Houston||$1195||2390 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Mount Vernon to Nashville||$1222||2445 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Mount Vernon
When you hire a company to transport your car you can use these tips to get the car ready for shipping before the carrier picks it up:
- Clean cars are the best cars when it comes to auto transport. Washing the exterior of the vehicle is very important as it helps ensure that when the inspection is performed all areas of the car can be seen in detail.
- You should lower the fuel to less than a half tank of gas because extra weight can increase the cost of shipping as well as the total weight of the carrier. Drivers are only allowed to carry a certain amount of weight, and the more fuel in the tanks could cause them to be overweight.
- All loose items inside the car need to be removed before the car is picked. Personal items are not covered by carrier insurance and leaving anything inside a vehicle would be to do so at your own risk. Just as with the fuel, personal items can cause the car to be weighted and can cost more on the overall shipping bill.
- Have a personal copy of all transport paperwork including insurance coverage.
- Disarm the alarm.
- Make a spare key to the doors, trunk and ignition for the driver. This is required by the DOT when cars are in transit.
Mount Vernon Auto Transport Directory
Continental Van Lines
Continental Can Lines is a Mayflower Trucking moving and relocation company that can handle all of your transport needs. They transport all kinds of motor vehicles including cars, vans, pickup trucks, SUV’s, motorcycles, boats and even heavy machinery and equipment. They also provide moving services for homes and offices that include packing, loading, and delivery. Continental offers door to door service that is fully insured and with affordable competitive rates. They also have access to storage for vehicles and household goods nationwide. Need to ship internationally? Continental can take care of overseas shipping as well.
4501 W Marginal Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
Selland Auto Transport
Selland Auto Transport provides affordably priced and fast shipping options for customers nationwide. They are fully licensed, bonded and insured through the FMCSA and registered with the DOT. They provide convenient door to door shipping options and have friendly customer service agents that are available 7 days per week.
615 S 96th St
Seattle, WA 98106
Mount Vernon includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.