Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Moundville, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Moundville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The town of Moundville is located in Hale and Tuscaloosa Counties, in Alabama. The town is home to Alabama’s Moundville Archaeological Park which was once the site where Mississippian Indians made massive flat-topped pyramids, eight hundred years ago. If you wish to visit or relocate to the area, A-1 Auto Transport has you covered. We have been helping people to move and shipping cars to or from Moundville, Alabama and the rest of America for over 25 years. We run a well-coordinated hauling operation that ensures that you receive your shipment in the same state you handed it to us in and in record time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Moundville to Memphis||$247||247 miles||2-4 days|
|Moundville to Kansas City||$523||697 miles||3-5 days|
|Moundville to Philadelphia||$712||949 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Moundville||$617||1029 miles||4-6 days|
|Moundville to Albuquerque||$736||1227 miles||4-6 days|
|Phoenix to Moundville||$987||1645 miles||5-7 days|
|Las Vegas to Moundville||$1078||1796 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Moundville||$1163||1938 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Moundville
We always carry out mapping operations in every area we ship to. We have a database of reliable routes that we use every time we are making pickups and deliveries. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Moundville include Alabama State 33, 24, and county 460. We also ship to cities and towns adjacent to Moundville such as Tuscaloosa, Northport, Bessemer, Hueytown, Helena, Alabaster, Pleasant Grove, Pelham, Fairfield, Selma, Hoover, Columbus, Vestavia, Homewood, and Birmingham.
We offer multiple shipping solutions, all in-house. We will help you choose the most economical and secure option for your vehicle. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Multiple car shipping
- Door to door pick-up and drop off
- State to state car towing
- Inter-terminal shipping
- Air rod suspension
- Port to port shipping
- Heavy equipment shipping
- Freight shipping
- Open-air shipping
- Covered shipping
Types of vehicles we ship
Some of the types of vehicles we ship include:
- Salvaged cars
- Non-operational vehicles
- Golf carts
- Luxury cars
- Exotic vehicles
- Electric and alternative fuel vehicles
- Service utility vehicles
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
After scheduling the pick-up date, there are a few things you should do in order to properly prepare your car for the trip. Here are a few of them.
- Service your vehicle. The first step is to get your vehicle serviced by a mechanic. Ensure that the car is in great working condition and that everything is running as it should. A leak can adversely damage your vehicle or the other vehicles that your car is being shipped with.
- Personal items. Make sure that you remove all personal items from your car since they are not covered by the insurance and leaving them only increases their chances of getting damaged or stolen.
- Loose items and aftermarket installations. Remove any loose items and aftermarket installations such as DVD players in order to prevent them from being damaged or stolen.
- Document the state of your vehicle. Note down the dents, scratches and other cosmetic issues that your vehicle may have. Taking picture of them is a great way to document them because it serves as clear evidence should the shipper not accept liability for damages caused while the vehicle is in his care.
- Remove or disable toll tags or parking passes. Leaving them on your vehicle will result in them accumulating charges as the car passes through the various toll stations.
- Ensure your battery is fully functional.
- Check your tire pressure for correct inflation and condition.
- Run down your car’s gas tank. Only leave about a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle. Your vehicle will only be driven during loading and unloading therefore it will not require much fuel. A full tank of gas is a safety hazard and the additional weight will attract extra charges.
- Clean your vehicle.
- Disable your alarm system.
What makes us better?
There are plenty of things that make us better than our competition. Some of them include:
- Our online rate calculator. Unlike the olden days, you are no longer required to visit our offices in order to know how much it will cost to ship your vehicle; you can use our online calculator from the comfort of your home.
- Choose your delivery method. You are at liberty to choose any type of shipping method you want. You can also customize your own service and we will get it done.
- We are fast, efficient and affordable. Our services are tailored with everyone’s budget in mind. There are different shipping modes for the different individuals.
People interested in shipping cars to or from Moundville can get in touch with us through our telephone number, 1-800-452-2880 and one of our sales agents will guide you through the process and the prices involved.