Safe And Reliable Moultrie County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is one of Illinois premier transport companies. We have been providing our quality services to the people of Moultrie, and Americans from all 50 states, for the past 20 years. With our vast experience, and our commitment to quality service delivery, there is no better company to partner with when shipping cars to or from Moultrie County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Moultrie County to Chicago||$188||188 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Moultrie County to Atlanta||$433||578 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Moultrie County to Detroit||$436||436 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Philadelphia to Moultrie County||$593||791 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Boston to Moultrie County||$658||1097 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Moultrie County to Denver||$732||977 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Moultrie County to Portland||$1049||2099 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Moultrie County to Los Angeles||$1178||1964 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Moultrie County
Shipping cars to or from Moultrie County is easy due to the county’s infrastructure investment. The county is well covered by state and local highways which link it to the national grid. This allows us to have road-based routes to the nearby counties such as Piatt, Douglas, Coles, Shelby and Macron. The road network also facilitates nationwide transport routes covering the US mainland. The state of Illinois has one of the most comprehensive transport infrastructures in the US with international airports and commercial ports along the great lakes region, which are easily accessible from Moultrie County. This facilitates international shipping by air or sea to any global location.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we pride ourselves in the wide variety of services that we offer our clients. They include:
- Vehicle shipping: Nobody does car shipping like we do. We have a specialized fleet of carriers and an experienced crew to meet all your car transport needs. Whether you are shipping domestically or internationally, we have the ability to transport any type of vehicle that you have.
- Airplane shipping: Another specialized service that we offer is airplane transport. We have a specialized crew that will handle your plane with the utmost care to ensure it suffers no damage while on transit.
- Multi car shipping: We serve corporate clients who require multiple vehicles to be shipped (either domestically or internationally) at a go.
- Express shipping: Under ideal circumstances, most people have adequate time to plan their car shipping. However, if you need to ship your vehicle(s) at short notice, you can use our express shipping service. Your car is treated as priority cargo and its shipping process is expedited.
- Interstate towing: One of the most stressful transport problems is interstate towing. If you want peace of mind when towing across state lines, then let our expert towing crew handle this for you.
What makes us the best?
Our recognition as the best transporter in America can be attributed to the dedication and passion that we have for our work. Our stellar safety record is unmatched in the transport industry, you ship with us, you are guaranteed that your vehicle will be in safe hands.
Try us today!
Shipping cars to or from Moultrie County with A-1 Auto Transport is the best decision that you can make. Try us today by checking out our website for a free, no obligation quote.
Zip codes we serve from Moultrie County
- ZIP Code 61914 – Bethany
- ZIP Code 61925 - Dalton City
- ZIP Code 61928 – Gays
- ZIP Code 61937 – Lovington
- ZIP Code 61951 – Sullivan
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org