Safe And Reliable Morgan County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The car shipping industry requires trust, affordability and professionalism to be successful. Clients leaving their cars in the care of the carrier require the highest level of trust. New clients rely on testimonials and reviews to verify if a firm is trustworthy. A reasonable price for the services rendered determines the affordability. The client has to feel they are getting value for money. Timeliness in the shipment as well as how the car is handled will project their level of professionalism. A-1 Auto Transport checks on all the three boxes. This is why we are Kentucky’s most trusted carrier firm. We have a large clientele in Morgan County as our core values guarantees safety and reliability when shipping cars to or from Morgan County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Morgan County to Philadelphia||$442||590 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Morgan County to Chicago||$455||455 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Morgan County to New York||$490||654 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Morgan County||$503||671 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Morgan County||$518||691 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Morgan County to Los Angeles||$1123||2247 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Morgan County to Phoenix||$1126||1878 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Morgan County to Seattle||$1244||2489 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Morgan County
We are the most reliable carrier firm as we have the largest and most extensive scope of service in Morgan County. We serve all locations when shipping cars to or from Morgan County. Additionally, while other carrier firms only deliver vehicles to the urban centers, we go the extra mile and offer home delivery services for all shipments we handle.
In Morgan County, we serve West Liberty region as well as Ezel, Caney, Cannel City, Cottle, Crockett, Dignus, Elamton, Elkfork, Grassy Creek, Lenox, Malone, Mima, Mize, Moon, Ophir, Relief, Stacy Fork, White Oak, Wrigley, Yocum and Zag. Thanks to the intrastate relations that Morgan County has with her neighbors, we also cater for clients from Rowan County, Elliott County, Lawrence County, Johnson County, Magoffin County, Wolfe County and Menifee County.
- Terminal services: We utilize the various potential car terminals for drop-off/pick-up deliveries. The terminal could be a secure private or public parking lot, a storage facility or a car depot. If a client has no confirmed address or is on the move, we drop the car off at any of these terminals closest to their location or zip code area.
- Door to door services: In this delivery service, we rely on GPS navigation to deliver the car to the client’s home or work address. This delivery service saves the client on time, resources and money as we handle the entire transportation. What’s even better is, we provide real time GPS tracking for each of these shipments.
- Motorcycle shipping: We are experienced in shipping all brands and makes of motorcycles including Kawasaki, Harley- Davidson, Ducati, Suzuki, Benelli, Cagiva, GPX, JRD, KTM, BMW and Solex among others. We provide crated, containerized and open air motorcycle shipping.
Talk to us!
Call A-1 Auto Transport today on (Tel: 8004522880) to enjoy the best services in Kentucky when shipping cars to or from Morgan County. We operate over a 24/7 schedule for round the clock accessibility.
Zip codes included in Morgan County
- ZIP Code 41352 - Mize
- ZIP Code 41408 - Cannel City
- ZIP Code 41413 - Crockett
- ZIP Code 41421 - Elkfork
- ZIP Code 41425 - Ezel
- ZIP Code 41451 - Malone
- ZIP Code 41472 - West Liberty
- ZIP Code 41477 - Wrigley
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.