If you are moving to Luxembourg and would like to take your own car with you, hire a transporter with experience and a great rep for international shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
They will ship your car to Luxembourg much easier than anyone else would be capable of.
- Don’t pay too much for shipping services. The cost of transport services should be affordable. A company’s rates aren’t the only reflection of the services they provide. If a transporter ever asks for the services to be paid in full prior to the transport or even for a large down payment, it is likely that you are being scammed.
- They should have an informative and up to date website. A lot of us only seek out the contact information off of a website, if we go to the site at all. Look over the websites for the company’s credentials. All transporters should be approved by the Department of Transportation and carry the proper state licensing.
- Don’t use a transport company that doesn’t offer extra protection through their own insurance policy. It is a requirement for transporters to guarantee their services with insurance coverage on all of their clients’ automobiles.
- Always ask questions. Asking questions and voicing your concerns is only going to validate your decision. As you speak with customer service, they should be friendly and knowledgeable of their services.
- A lot of people will disregard the transport company’s requests for preparing the vehicle before its shipping process. This is essential to the outcome of the delivery as well as the safety of those involved with the transport. Preparing the vehicle as recommended will protect it from harm’s way and minimize any risks involved with the process.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory