Safe And Reliable Mills County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Small counties with an agricultural based socioeconomic profile often get sidelined when it comes to car delivery services. This is mainly because most carrier firms only deliver the vehicles to the branch office in the big city, which acts as the pick-up terminal. Client’s then have to make special arrangements to either fetch the car themselves from the terminal or, look for another carrier firm that can ship the car from the drop off point to their address. Mills County has this kind of socioeconomic profile. A-1 Auto Transport on the other hand, makes door to door deliveries when shipping cars to or from Mills County. For this reason, we are Iowa’s most recommended carrier firm in all her 99 counties.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mills County to Minneapolis||$380||380 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Mills County to Chicago||$469||469 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Mills County to Albuquerque||$673||898 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Mills County||$727||1212 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Mills County||$750||1251 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Mills County||$788||1314 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Mills County to Los Angeles||$939||1565 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Mills County to Seattle||$1009||1683 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
No longer do you have to fetch your car dropped off at a terminal in Glenwood city. We can deliver the car to your residence or business premises on demand. We are well versed with the major roads serving Mills. We are also guided by GPS navigation to the exact address when making a delivery. You can enjoy the best service when shipping cars to or from Mills County from the comfort of your home. What more could you possibly ask for?
We serve all clients from Glenwood, Hastings, Emerson, Malvern, Tabor, Henderson, Pacific Junction, Silver City and their environs. Beyond the borders that make up Mills County, we serve clients from the neighboring counties of Pottawattamie, Montgomery, Fremont, Cass & Sarpy of Nebraska.
- Non-op car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport handles inoperable vehicles. We understand that a car can sometimes peter out on you or get involved in an accident that renders it inoperable. Of course, details of the situation at hand dictate the complexity of the operation, but we are trained to handle all imaginable cases. Find more about this here.
- Multi-car shipping: If you have more than a handful of cars you want shipped, worry not. We have an abundance of open carriers which come in handy when shipping multiple cars. We can fit about 8 to 11 assorted vehicles on one carrier. This saves the client on the overall shipping cost.
- Door to door services: Give us your address, and we shall ship the car for you straight to your home. This is a hassle-free delivery service which saves you on time, energy and extra costs of going to pick the car up yourself from a car depot in the big city.
- Interstate car shipping: Mills County is served by 5 major highways, which we use when shipping cars to or from far off states all around America.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport for the safest and most reliable services when shipping cars to or from Mills County.
Zip codes included in Mills County
- ZIP Code 51533 - Emerson
- ZIP Code 51534 - Glenwood
- ZIP Code 51540 - Hastings
- ZIP Code 51541 - Henderson
- ZIP Code 51551 - Malvern
- ZIP Code 51554 - Mineola
- ZIP Code 51561 - Pacific Junction
- ZIP Code 51571 - Silver City
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.