Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Midland, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Midland Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the definitive guide to shipping a car in Midland, Texas! Whether you’re a first-time vehicle shipper or an experienced veteran, you’ll find the information on this page helpful. In the first section, we have a series of tips about what to look for when searching for companies and how to prepare your vehicle for transport. In the second section, we’ve included a local directory of shippers near Midland and Midland County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Midland to Albuquerque||$404||404 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Midland to Oklahoma City||$417||417 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Midland to Houston||$475||475 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phoenix to Midland||$553||738 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Baton Rouge to Midland||$567||756 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Midland||$666||1110 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Midland to Salt Lake City||$747||997 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Midland to Cleveland||$883||1472 miles||4 – 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in Midland? A city founded on oil, the industry is omnipresent in Midland today. Despite the major revenue that can be generated from this type of work, Midland remains quite affordable and its population of nearly 139,000 is known for being caring and compassionate. Whatever you plan to do in Midland, you’ll need your car to do it, and A-1 Auto Transport can help. Take a look at our directory to see all of the available auto transport companies willing to deliver your vehicle to you in Midland.
Using Midland Auto Transport Services
- Internet Searches – If you’ve started your research online, you might be a little taken aback by the number of companies that come up. In the car shipping industry, companies can be a carrier, broker, or freight forwarder and, in some cases, all three. It can be difficult telling them apart, but here’s a simple breakdown. Carriers are the ones who load your car onto the carrier and drive it to the requested location. Brokers operate as a sort of middleman between the customer and carrier, arranging transport between the two parties. A freight forwarder operates in a similar capacity to a broker. Most of the companies you will find online are for brokers and freight forwarders since they are most often the one connecting customers with carriers.
Considering purchasing a car online? This guide from the Business Insider website has helpful information and resources.
- Accessories – Anything that is a non-permanent component of the vehicle you’re shipping should be removed and stored, if possible. This includes items like rear spoilers, luggage or bike racks, towing hitches, and specialized antennas to name a few. The basic rule of thumb for external accessories is that if they can be removed, they should be. The same goes for the inside of the vehicle, which should be clean and free of personal items. If you have a detachable stereo or GPS unit in your vehicle, those should be stored before it’s picked up. In general, it’s a good idea to keep the cargo to a minimum, especially with delicate electronics.
- Status Updates – Most car shippers will offer some form of a status update to customers, but the method may vary. For some companies, that may mean you’ll receive a phone call directly from the driver or an automated update via text message. You’ll even find some transport companies that provide real-time GPS updates on the status of your vehicle delivery. If you’re concerned about being able to quickly access the tracking information when shipping your car, be sure to ask which method the company uses. The same goes for getting the contact information of the driver.
For more information about professional and business services available in the area, visit the official website for the City of Midland.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Midland
There are quite a few important differences between short and long distance shipping. The driver will be on the road for a longer period of time if he has to travel between several states. He will need food and somewhere to sleep during the night. The journey can also be strenuous, so the frequency of breaks may increase.
If you’re driving your own car across such a distance, you’ll likely end up paying more than you planned for. Professional auto shipping services can do the same job at a similar, if not lower, price. To book your transport, call us now.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Midland
There are several ways to get your car to Midland. You can drive it, ask a friend to drive it, ship it with an open carrier or with an enclosed one, use a direct shipping company or a broker, etc.
Some of these options offer more protection to your car while others are cheaper. If you’d like to discuss which best fits your automobile and situation, you can call our office using the number we have posted on the site.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Midland, Texas Auto Transport Directory
Lone Star Car Transportation
A motorcycle and car shipping company out of Abilene, Lone Star Car Transportation delivers cars nationwide and internationally. They have open and enclosed carriers available and are a great choice if you bought a car online or at an auction.
4525 N 1st St
Abilene, TX 79603
Car Transport America
A coast to coast auto move out of El Paso, Car Transport America ships cars, motorcycles, boats and oversize vehicles. They offer free cost estimates through their website and provide both open and enclosed transport carriers.
597 Kearney Way
El Paso, TX 79928
R & D Auto Transport
In business since 1996, R&D ships cars in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana. They are currently in the process of expanding their service area to accommodate customers shipping from other locations.
2330 E Main St.
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Midland includes ZIP codes
79701, 79702, 79703, 79704, 79705, 79706, 79707, 79708, 79710, 79711, 79712.