How To Ship Your Meteor.
After buying that Meteor, what then follows is the decision of which car transport company to use when shipping the vehicle home at the most affordable rates. Our company is committed to the providing clients with a variety of reliable car transport services that will suit their preferences and budget.
When you choose us as your automobile shipping partner, you can be assured of the best possible prices. With us, customers no longer have to worry asking “how much does it cost?” whenever we receive a visit from a potential customer, we give them instant quotes with zero hidden charges and no unexpected fees. Here are some of the unique transport services we offer.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Local and international shipping services.
Our automobile transport services are inclusive of both domestic and international car transport.
- International car transport: this is arguably the more difficult of the two. With our company, though, the client has the custom clearance filings, cross border shipping services, container packing and vehicle storage taken care of by us. We also offer a choice between air and freight when it comes to overseas shipping.
- Domestic Shipping: We offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
We also offer our customers the choice between two types of carriers for their vehicles.
- Open: You can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls.
One of the pillars of our service delivery is in our commitment to flexibility when it comes to pickup and delivery services. Before the actual car transport process begins, we make sure we sort out the logistical details with the customer such that the process happens at their convenience. Even then, we still offer them the choice between two pickup and delivery services;
- Door to Door Shipping: this is where the owner of the vehicle does not have to lift a finger all through the auto transport process. We offer genuine door to door car transport services that are different from other car shipping companies as we deliver your vehicle to your specified location which could be your home, office or any other preferred location.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping: We also offer terminal to terminal services that allow you to drop-off your vehicle and pick it up at the nearest terminal to your destination. If you have the resources to handle picking and dropping the vehicle off at both ends of the journey, then this could be convenient for you.
Save yourself from a horrible car shipping experience and choose a reliable partner. Contact us today for quality car transport services.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory