Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Mecklenburg County, Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
The Interstate 85 joins Mecklenburg County from the South, effectively connecting it with North Carolina. It then runs up through other neighboring counties until its last point in Petersburg County. Mecklenburg enjoys a relative with Raleigh in North Carolina and Richmond in Virginia. This advantage has primed it for a serene suburban living. When you are shipping cars to or from Mecklenburg County, let A-1 Auto Transport handle it.
With open-air transportation, we can help you to move your car at bargain rates. We have trailers that can carry up to 12 cars on a trip, depending on their sizes. You benefit by getting lower prices when we have more cars shipping on the trucks, as you can share costs with more people.
Insurance companies protect themselves from making large payouts on expensive cars by charging higher premiums. Most insurers do this to discourage shippers from using open trailers for such cars. With enclosed transportation, your cars will get protection from the elements and roadside debris. Insurance companies will give you attractive premiums on this transportation option. You can choose from two delivery options when you are shipping cars to or from Mecklenburg County.
- Terminal shipping: You will send the car to an appointed shipping depot across the state. We will collect it from the terminal for transportation. You will collect it from a terminal on delivery. This option saves you money and is convenient if you live near appointed terminals.
- Door-to-door shipping: You can send us to pick your car from any point and deliver to your home. When you have little time on your hands for such chores, this option becomes very convenient.
A-1 Auto Transport has enough experience to help with all your international auto shipments. We will help you to navigate through complex customs and documentation. We will find the right transportation solution for your car. You can read more about this service on our website.
Important tips on car transportation in Mecklenburg County
- Pricing: Get at least three shipping quotes from different transport companies to compare. The prices might vary with the kind of services offered. Do not keep too much focus on pricing. Clever scammers use this as a tactic to lure you.
- Location: Make sure that you have all the directions right. When you are shipping cars to or from Mecklenburg County for the first time, find a company, which has enough local experience. Make your way to the delivery point at least a day in advance. When you pay for door-to-door delivery, make sure that the trucks can easily reach your home. If they can’t, pick the nearest spot such as a school or public parking lot.
- Duration: Ask your transporter how long they expect the transportation process to last. Domestic shipping usually takes between 1-2 weeks depending on the distance. It might take a bit longer if you paid for enclosed transportation or door-to-door delivery. More details go into scheduling the two options. Check the state Department of Transportation for regulatory requirements.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Mecklenburg County
- 23915- Baskerville
- 23917- Boydton
- 23919- Bracey
- 23924- Chase City
- 23927- Clarksville
- 23950- La Crosse
- 23968- Skipwith
- 23970- South Hill
- 24529- Buffalo Junction
- 24580- Nelson