Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Marion County, Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Marion County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has made shipping vehicles to Marion County easier than ever! It does not matter your location within the US or abroad, we will ship your car to the county. We have a large fleet of transport trailers that can move all types of vehicles and deliver them safely. Our truck drivers are also qualified to travel over short or long distances and often use the fastest routes available. Additionally, our car transportation services are not limited to the county but extend to other parts of Kentucky.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Marion County to Detroit||$407||407 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Marion County to New Orleans||$517||690 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Marion County to New York||$577||770 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Houston to Marion County||$700||934 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Marion County||$1052||1754 miles||5 – 7 days|
|San Diego to Marion County||$1053||2107 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Marion County to Los Angeles||$1061||2123 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Marion County to Las Vegas||$1153||1922 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Marion County
The entire 347 square mile area of Marion County enjoys auto shipping services offered by A-1 Auto Transport. We have twenty plus years of experience in shipping cars to or from Marion County. Our drivers have become familiar with the road network in the area and use the fastest route to their destination. U.S Route 68 is a popular road when moving vehicles to the county and other cities in Kentucky.
Apart from the US highway, we also use Kentucky Routes 49, 52, 55, 84, 152, 243, and 337 on a regular basis. The state routes lead to counties that surround Marion County on every side. Some of these counties include Washington County to the north, Boyle County to the northeast, Nelson County to the northwest, Taylor County to the south, Casey County to the southeast and La Rue County to the southwest.
Our service portfolio
We have an assortment of vehicle shipping services that are ideal for car owners shipping locally and internationally. Some of these services are:
- New vehicle shipping: We have been moving brand new vehicles for car dealerships and private individuals to and from the US for many years. We use our experience in shipping to safely transport both small and large vehicles to different states and across borders. Our fleet of trucks can also transport luxury vehicles on behalf of individuals and dealerships at an affordable rate.
- Jet ski shipping: The best way to move jet skis across the US and abroad is to hire A-1 Auto Transport. We have been moving these personal watercrafts regularly and guarantee safe delivery to any location. Our drivers can ship them using both open and enclosed trailers that we often use when shipping cars to or from Marion County. These trailers are well maintained and can travel over long distances without breaking down. Also, our rates for moving any type of Jet Ski are pocket friendly all year long.
Have you been looking for a professional company that offers excellent car transportation services? You are in the right place! A-1 Auto Transport offers high quality services for vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Marion County. We have the personnel and equipment, ideal for moving all types of vehicles. To get a free quote for our services, call our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Marion County
- 40009- Bradfordsville
- 40033- Calvary
- 40328- Gravel Switch
- 40033- Lebanon
- 40037- Loretto
- 40049- Nerinx
- 40060- Raywick
- 40062- Saint Francis
- 40063- Saint Mary