Safe And Reliable Maricopa Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Commonly referred to as 'the gateway to the sea,’ the city of Maricopa is a quiet little town that's located in Kern County, California. The city began as an oil-producing town that had one of the longest-lasting and most productive oil well in the history of the United States. It produced approximately 90,000 barrels of oil continuously for 544 days. Although the well has slowed down, the town still has one of the biggest oil fields in California. If you are contemplating on shipping cars to or from Maricopa, get in touch with us for some of the most efficient and affordable shipping services. We are A-1 Auto Transport, one of the biggest and most successful shipping companies in the United States. In just a few years, we have grown from a regional shipper capable of only shipping to a handful of locations to now being able to ship to any location across the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Maricopa to Los Angeles||$113||113 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Maricopa to San Jose||$241||241 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Maricopa||$549||733 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Maricopa to Dallas||$888||1480 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Maricopa||$1136||2842 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Maricopa to Detroit||$1163||2327 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Maricopa to Minneapolis||$1182||1971 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to Maricopa||$1211||3028 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Maricopa
Equipped with the right equipment and an experienced staff, there's no location in the 1.5 square miles that make up this city that we cannot ship to. We will have your shipment delivered to you in no time. Some of the routes we use when shipping cars to or from Maricopa include California State Routes 33 and 166.
Other suburbs, towns, and cities around Maricopa that we serve include Taft, Bakersfield, Lamont, Shafter, Oildale, Arvin, Wasco, Carpinteria, Santa Barbara, Goleta, Delano, Isla Vista, Santa Paula, Fillmore, and Tehachapi.
There are more than enough services available in our service catalog to satisfy any shipping requirement that our customers may have. There's also the option of custom making one that's unique to a customer's specific requirement. Some of our services include:
- Heavy equipment shipping. Through experience, we know what it takes to safely and efficiently move heavy equipment. Some of the equipment we have moved includes mining equipment, construction equipment and supplies, engines, excavators, bulldozers, dredgers, hydraulic equipment and many more.
- Freight shipping. Anything that is not included in our shipping portfolio is covered under freight shipping. We can transport just about anything. Size and shape of the items being shipped doesn't matter. Some of the items our freight shippers transport include turbines, oversized loads, cargo that needs refrigeration, industrial supplies etc.
- Interstate car towing. If you need your vehicle moved to another city, we are the ones to do it for you. It doesn't matter whether the car runs or not. We have the capacity to accommodate either vehicle. Your vehicle will be saved from road damage, accumulation of unnecessary mileage, and you won't have to drive over long distances over unfamiliar roads.
- Moving services. Whether you are moving to another state or to another country, we can help you do it. Our staff is trained and will assist you to pack, load, ship, and unload your items in your new home. Our services are affordable and reliable.
The types of vehicles that we ship
Trucks. There are many different types of trucks from dump trucks, delivery trucks, flatbeds, pick up trucks, tow trucks to semis and commercial trucks. Regardless of their shapes and sizes, we can ship them all. Our rates are reasonable and our services efficient.
- Sports utility vehicles
- Golf carts
- All-terrain vehicles
- Non-operational vehicles
- Electric cars
- Luxury cars
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Preparation is essential for you to have a successful and hassle-free shipping process. It minimizes the chances of your auto shipper experiencing delays that may be brought about by breakdowns or last minute rush. Some of the tasks you need to do include:
- Taking photographs of any damages on your vehicle, including dents and scratches.
- Removing all your personal belongings from your car.
- Ensuring that your vehicle is adequately serviced.
- Leaving about a quarter-full tank of gas in the car.
- Making duplicates of your car keys.
- Removing all toll tags and parking passes.
- Deactivating your alarm system.
Partner with us
You are in safe hands when you ship with us. You only need to look at the positive testimonials that our previous customers post on our website to affirm our commitment to you. It will give you a glimpse of what to expect. Ship with us today and experience our quality services.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.