Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Malheur County, Oregon
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Malheur County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Malheur County has vast pasture lands on the eastern part of Oregon. Much of this is public land that falls under government agency control. If you happen to go to the southern quarter of the county, you will be sitting in a different time zone. The Northern part is in the Mountain Time Zone, an hour’s difference from the Pacific Time Zone in the south. A-1 Auto Transport is a timely hauler for everyone who is shipping cars to or from Malheur County. Get in touch with us for cross state, nationwide and international automobile shipping.
Reliable shipping services in Malheur
Here is a list of some of the kinds of vehicles that we ship across the state:
- Classic and vintage cars
- Trucks and SUVs
- Motorcycles and ATVs
- Race cars and specialty cars
- Luxury and high-end vehicles
- Boats, yachts and Jet skis
- RVs and oversized vehicles
- Snowmobiles and golf carts
Our services have benefits for different kinds of people. We have been successfully shipping cars to or from Malheur County for families, professionals and private corporations. Classic cars, luxury cars and race cars usually face the same transportation problem. Many owners want to give these vehicles extra protection from harsh external conditions. You will want to protect your car from damage by inclement weather and roadside debris. It is for these reasons that we offer safe and secure enclosed transportation. We use modern handling methods and equipment in our enclosed trailers.
Everyone else who wants a budget-friendly shipping option can go for open-air shipping. We give the best transportation rates with our open trailers. One of the reasons for this is that we can move more vehicles in a single trip. Doing this makes it cheaper for us and we always share the benefits. We also have flexible delivery options; you can opt for either door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal shipping.
Make sure that you read every detail in all the documents before signing them. These are some of the most important documents when shipping your car.
- Bill of lading: This document has the company’s terms and conditions. It is also on this document that the assessor or driver writes down the inspection report. Other details that you will find here include the vehicle details, receipt of transportation and dispatch report. You will have to sign on the document when handing over your car and when receiving it.
- Insurance policy: Ask for the transporter’s insurance policy document to verify the kind of coverage offered. Some shippers give minimal coverage for your car. Find out the best type of coverage available for shipping cars to or from Malheur County.
- Licensing: This is not so much of a document in itself. You must verify the company’s licensing details with the authorities. Their documentation should display their MC and DOT numbers. You can verify these numbers from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Start today with this free quote!
A-1 Auto Transport is giving you the opportunity to experience stress-free shipping. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to claim your free quote today.
Zip codes included in Malheur County
- 97901- Adrian
- 97902- Arock
- 97903- Brogan
- 97906- Harper
- 97908- Ironside
- 97909- Jamieson
- 97910- Jordan Valley
- 97911- Juntura
- 97913- Nyssa
- 97914- Ontario
- 97917- Riverside
- 97918- Vale
- 97920- Westfall