Safe And Reliable Madison County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Madison County is mainly rural with more than 80% of the land used for agricultural production. It is one of the biggest producers of corn and soybean in Ohio. If you’re shipping cars to or from Madison County for any purpose, look to A-1 Auto Transport for the right solution.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Madison County to Detroit||$196||196 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Madison County to Nashville||$366||366 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Madison County to New York||$420||560 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Philadelphia to Madison County||$493||493 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Diego to Madison County||$1103||2207 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Phoenix to Madison County||$1112||1854 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Madison County to Seattle||$1185||2370 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Madison County to Las Vegas||$1191||1986 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Dependable shipping services
We have efficient interstate towing services. You can depend on us for coast-to-coast and even overseas auto shipping. We will give you affordable rates when shipping your car internationally. Options in international hauling include:
- International roll-on/roll-off
- Container shipping
- Air or sea freight services
Our door-to-door services make your life easy by allowing you to go about your daily duties. We will fetch your car and deliver it straight to your home or office. Our trucks are quite large and sometimes cannot come straight to your home. In such cases we will send your car to the nearest convenient place.
You can also choose to go for terminal-to-terminal shipping. It’s convenient if you’re looking for a low-cost option when shipping cars to or from Madison County. We have several terminal networks spread across Ohio for your convenience.
- Open trailers accommodate up to a dozen cars in one trip. We use this for multiple car shipping for businesses and dealerships. They are quite cheap and efficient. Anyone can ship on these trailers.
- Sometimes dirt, debris, bad roads and bad weather pose a risk of damage to high-value cars. Transporting your Lamborghini on standard trucks may not protect it from these hazards. Make special arrangements to transport your high-value cars with our enclosed trailers. We have all the specialized equipment and skills for handling them.
Finding a reliable shipper
- Reviews: Find people with some experience on shipping cars to or from Madison County to give you recommendations. Get online and read up on customer feedback on different transport companies. You can start with the reviews on our website. If you choose to work with us, please share your experience with others as well.
- Quotes: Look for several quotes from different shipping companies to compare the pricing. Make your best judgment based on services offered. Extremely low pricing could suggest shortcuts on important things like insurance. At A-1 Auto Transport, our quotes include insurance coverage and car tracking at no extra cost.
- Licensing: Check if the transporter has an active status from the FMCSA website. Use the MC number when dealing with brokers. Transporters must have active MC and DOT numbers. The FMCSA regulates on carrier safety and service quality.
- Insurance: Make sure that your car is sufficiently covered during transportation. Ideally, your transporter should insure your car at its current value. With A-1 Auto Transport, you get full replacement coverage during shipment. You can always ask for more coverage.
Get your quotes free and instantly!
Zip codes included in Madison County
- 43064- Plain City
- 43140- London
- 43143- Mount Sterling
- 43151- Sedalia
- 43153- South Solon
- 43162- West Jefferson
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.