Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Locust Fork, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Locust Fork Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
For services such as shipping cars to or from Locust Fork, look no further, A-1 Auto Transport offers the best auto shipping services this side of the hemisphere. We are one of the biggest US-based auto shipping companies with a capability of shipping vehicles and other items from Alabama, the other 49 States in America, and even overseas. We have been consistent with our service delivery, building up our customer base that was just a handful of people 25 years ago to now serving millions of people across the world. We have the best staff, equipment, and services enabling us to ship, quality, efficient, and timely deliveries.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Miami to Locust Fork||613$||817 miles||3-5 days|
|Locust Fork to San Antonio||671$||894 miles||3-5 days|
|Locust Fork to New York||711$||948 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Locust Fork||798$||1330 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Locust Fork||1013$||2026 miles||6-8 days|
|Locust Fork to Seattle||1026$||2564 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Locust Fork
The town has an elaborate transport system that has aided its growth and made it easier for us to do our job. The main roads we use when we are shipping cars to or from Locust Fork include Alabama State Route 79, Blount County Road 13, 15, Alabama Highway 160, Interstate Highway 65, and 59. We also ship cars to or from the neighboring towns and cities which include Trussville, Gardendale, Cullman, Leeds, Irondale, Birmingham, Pell City, Mountain Brook, Homewood, Vestavia Hills, Fairfield, Albertville, Pleasant Grove, Gadsden, and Hoover.
In order to be considered the best, you have to offer something different and unique from your competitors. We offer a wide variety of shipping services with an option of tailoring some of them to a client’s specification. Some of these services include:
- Door to door pick-up drop off: This is a service that offers great convenience. All you have to do is schedule a pick-up and a driver will be sent to collect your vehicle from your doorstep. It is fast, hassle-free and efficient. Another advantage to this service is that you get to meet the driver who will handle your shipping. You can give them additional instructions on how to handle and operate your vehicle.
- Multi-car shipping: Shipping vehicles to and from one central location is a great way to save some money. The primary cost of shipping comes from the labor involved in picking up and dropping off different vehicles to different locations. Having them in a central location reduces these costs. The main beneficiaries of this service are auto dealers, corporate companies or groups of people shipping their vehicles together.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: This is the most affordable service available. It differs from the door to door one in that, in this service, the customer has to drop off and pick-up his vehicle from a terminal. It may not be convenient for people shipping vehicles that aren’t operational since they require specialized equipment.
- Enclosed shipping: In enclosed shipping, your vehicle is placed in a container before it’s loaded on to a carrier. The container may be made of vinyl or metal depending on the level of security required. It is mainly used for exotic, high-end, collectible, and classic vehicles.
Types of vehicles we ship
- Classic cars
- Trucks and lorries
- Salvaged cars
- RVs and motorhomes
- Golf carts, buggies, and quads
- Sports utility vehicles
- Service utility cars
Ways in which to prepare your car for shipping
Preparation is a crucial step of shipping cars. A car that has been prepared properly for shipping will get to its destination safely and timely. Some of the things to adhere to include:
- Get rid of any personal items in the car before handing it over to the auto shipper. You might get fined or experience delays if you leave items in the vehicle.
- Clean your car and perform a walk around inspection noting down any scratches or dents. This acts as evidence in the event that your car is damaged while it is being shipped.
- Remove any aftermarket installations such as bike racks, camping pods etc. in order to prevent them from being damaged or stolen.
- Ensure that your car only has about a quarter tank of gas in it when you are handing it over to be shipped.
- Get your vehicle serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Make duplicates of your car keys.
Why ship with us?
We provide unrivaled, quality services that are bound to leave a smile on your face. The many positive testimonials from our satisfied customers serve as proof of our abilities and also show potential customers what to expect.
If you require any additional information on shipping cars to or from Locust Fork, call us on 1-800-452-2880 and one of our sales agents will assist you.