How To Ship Your Lloyd-Hartnett
Are you looking to ship your Lloyd-Hartnett long distance, here are some of the things to expect from a quality car transport company like us.
How much does it cost? This is one of the most common questions asked by customers when they first visit our warehouse. One of the first things you will receive is a full quote. Our quotes are inclusive of everything and do not have any hidden charges. Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market. More importantly, though, we offer true value for money. Auto shipping companies get what they pay for when dealing with us.
A world of options
Depending on the needs of the client, their budget, and their personal preferences, we offer such a wide selection of car transport options that everyone who chooses us will find the type of service they need. We offer;
- Domestic shipment: Local shipment forms the biggest part of our orders. We ship locally, interstate or coast to coast, with licenses to operate across state border lines. Wherever the location, customers can be assured that their vehicles will arrive safely and on time. Our company offers various local shipping options, depending on the preferences, situation, and budget of the customer. We offer the client the choice between open and enclosed carriers. Open carriers can be multi-car or single car carriers. Multicar carriers are often stacked and are suitable for those looking to transport their vehicles on the cheap, or those looking to ship many vehicles at a time. Multicar open carriers can transport up to ten vehicles per truck. Closed carriers are suitable for the luxury or vintage vehicles, which need extra protection against the elements. They often carry only the one vehicle and might be more expensive than the open carriers.
- Overseas shipment: we are increasingly getting orders from cust9omers looking to ship to or from overseas locations. Customers will be happy to know that when they choose us as their auto shipping partner, they get to choose between air and freight shipping. We can offer container based shipping or simply have the car secured below deck.
- Door to door shipping: The car is picked up at the source and ferried all the way cross country to the new destination. It is appropriate in situations where the vehicle is not in a condition to be driven, like in the case of, say, old vintage vehicles.
- Terminal based delivery: involves the owner of the vehicle drops the car at a company terminal. From there, the company has the car shipped to another terminal near the destination, from where the owner picks up the car again
- Open carriers: these have the cars exposed to the elements and can carry between one and ten vehicles at a time
- Enclosed carriers: cars are completely covered in containers, and protected from the elements.
Quality customer service
For every customer that visits us, we make sure to;
- Give a comprehensive pre-shipping consultation and advice
- Answer any questions the customer might have regarding the auto shipping process
- Give quotes and explain what the costs cover and what is not
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.