Safe And Reliable Level Plains Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Majority of the residents of Level Plains have jobs that are related to the activities taking place at the nearby Fort Rucker Army Base. The military base is a key contributor to the economy of the city and the rest of Alabama. A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles on behalf of folks living in the area as well as the military personnel at the base. We have over twenty years of experience in shipping both small and large vehicles within the US and abroad.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Level Plains to New Orleans||$312||312 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Level Plains||$453||604 miles||3-5 days|
|Austin to Level Plains||$599||799 miles||3-5 days|
|Level Plains to San Antonio||$624||832 miles||3-5 days|
|Level Plains to Detroit||$688||917 miles||3-5 days|
|Milwaukee to Level Plains||$704||939 miles||3-5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Level Plains
Shipping cars to or from Level Plains is an effortless task for our drivers because of their deep knowledge of the 3.1 square mile area. The city which is home to approximately 2 085 residents is a regular destination for our drivers that ship cars to Alabama. We use the latest transport trailers to move vehicles of various tonnages across the city and beyond. When moving cars to the area, we use U.S Route 84 and 134 which are the major transportation routes in the area. In addition to Level Plains, we also extend our services to nearby cities such as Enterprise and Daleville.
Types of vehicles we ship to or from Level Plains
A-1 Auto Transport has made it possible for those shipping cars to or from Level Plains to move any type of car they desire. We have a fleet of trucks that can accommodate vehicles of all sizes and weights. The trucks are also designed to handle car transportation in multiples for the benefit of our clients. Some of the vehicles we ship for our clients include trucks, vans, sedans, buses, trucks, all-terrain vehicles, sports utility vehicles, recreational vehicles and luxury vehicles among others.
Preparing your vehicle for transportation to Level Plains
- Keep your car clean. Most auto shippers expect to find your car thoroughly cleaned and personal items removed on the shipment date. Ensure that every part of the car is sparkling clean including the exterior.
- Fuel the vehicle quarter way. A full tank will definitely add to the weight of the car when shipping. It is advisable to leave the tank filled at least quarter way to make it easier to move it during the loading and unloading process.
- Take note of its condition. Do a thorough inspection of the car and make a list of any dents or scratches on the body. Ensure that you share the list with your shipping company to reduce any chances of conflict on the appearance of the car upon delivery.
The services we offer
Our vehicle transportation options are tailor-made to meet the needs of those shipping cars to or from Level Plains. These services include:
- Multi car shipping: We have shipped thousands of vehicles nationwide and can help you get your cars to their destinations safely. Our drivers have years of experience shipping multiple cars and can handle the entire process on your behalf. Most times, we use uncovered car carriers that can haul at least seven cars at a go without exposing them to damage. We ensure that each vehicle is secured on the trailer before the shipping journey commences. Whether you are moving multiple units of top rated luxury cars or regular cars, you can rest assured that they will reach the final destination in one piece.
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycles are common in the US with both the young and old using them for transportation. We have shipped quite a number of motorbikes to the fifty states including Hawaii and Alaska for our clients. The two wheeled vehicles are moved using both covered and uncovered trailers on behalf of individuals and dealerships. We make sure that the motorcycles are tied down firmly on the trucks and delivered safely to their destinations. However, when shipping high-end motorcycles such as Harley Davidson models, we recommend crated shipping for overland and sea transportation. This specialized shipping option offers a higher level of protection for the motorbike.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a professional shipping company that has been in existence for over two decades. Our team has plenty of experience in car transportation and always ensures that the services provided are excellent. We have invested in the latest types of car carriers that enable us to move vehicles of all types and sizes. In addition to quality services, we also offer insurance cover and satellite tracking features for car owners that ship with us.
Ship with us!
The team at A-1 Auto Transport is ready to meet all your vehicle shipping needs. Call us today for a free cost estimate!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.