Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lee County, South Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is the most recommended car shipping firm, offering tailored South Carolina car shipping services at the best rates. We have been in the business for a quarter century, evolving with technology and car shipping techniques. Today, we own a large fleet of modern open and enclosed carriers fitted with GPS systems that facilitate car delivery across Lee County. We emphasize on customer satisfaction by offering a diverse service mix that caters for both domestic and commercial clients across Lee County. Additionally, all vehicles under our care are covered under an in-transit insurance policy, guaranteeing clients a stress-free experience when shipping cars to or from Lee County. Today, we have the largest market share in Lee County in car transportation services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Lee County to Charlotte||$94||94 miles||1-2 days|
|Orlando to Lee County||$441||441 miles||2-4 days|
|Lee County to Tampa||$497||497 miles||2-4 days|
|Lee County to Miami||$485||647 miles||3-5 days|
|Indianapolis to Lee County||$503||671 miles||3-5 days|
|Lee County to Boston||$659||878 miles||3-5 days|
|Milwaukee to Lee County||$713||950 miles||3-5 days|
|Portland to Lee County||$1136||2839 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Lee County
Our tailored approach in car shipping involves personalizing the service according to three aspects; the client’s needs, the vehicle profile and the resources specific to the county they are in. In Lee County, we take every aspect into consideration to provide the best car shipping experience not only in the county, but also South Carolina.
We ship cars to and from Bishopville, Lynchburg, Elliot, Una, Manville, Wisacky, Luchnow, Alcot, Browntown, St. Charles and Spring Hill. We also cater for the car shipping needs for clients from the adjacent counties including Darlington County, Florence County, Sumter County and Kershaw County.
- Interstate car shipping: The price of shipping cars depends on a number of factors, including the mileage covered. Shipping vehicles over long distances, like say, from state to state, is an expensive activity. We, however, make it affordable for you through efficient route mapping. It’s a tactic that involves shipping cars over long distances using the road that offers the least mileage possible. Reduced mileage translates to less fuel consumption and in turn, lowered overall cost of shipping the car across long distances. For instance, through Interstate 20, we ship cars both ways from Lee County SC, and Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas. Since interstate car shipping can take about 2 to 3 days depending on the distance, we offer free satellite tracking services so you can be up to speed with the progress of your shipment.
- Motorcycle shipping: JPX, Ducati, Kawasaki, Peugeot, BMW, Suzuki, Bajaj and Harley-Davidson. These are just but a few of the motorcycles we have handled in the past. We offer three motorcycle shipping modes: open air, containerized and crated shipping. Open air shipping is the cheapest of them all. It simply involves loading the two wheel onto flatbed racks for shipping. Containerized is the more expensive option as the intermodal container is an added advantage in terms of safety. Crated shipping on the other hand involves securing the motorcycle inside a wooden crate. It’s a cheaper alternative to containerized shipping.
Download our app!
Zip codes included in Lee County
- 29010 – Bishopville
- 29046 – Elliott
- 29080 – Lynchburg