Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lee County, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When looking for the right car shipping company, you should look for one that has your best of interests at heart. And what says ‘best of interests at heart’ better than a trusted company with over 20 years of hands-on car shipping experience? A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers car shipping services from a county level. Yes, we go to the ground in order to offer our services in a more personal approach. We are recognized by the Alabama Department of Transportation thanks to our track record. Among the Counties we offer our professional services is Alabama’s Lee County. Shipping cars to or from Lee County has never before been so easy. Read on to learn more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Lee County to Jacksonville||322$||322 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Lee County||480$||640 miles||3-5 days|
|Cleveland to Lee County||607$||809 miles||3-5 days|
|Lee County to Minneapolis||712$||1187 miles||4-6 days|
|Lee County to Albuquerque||815$||1358 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Lee County||1218$||2436 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Lee County
We serve all 11 towns of Lee County, including Waverly, Smiths Station, Salem, Valley, Phoenix City, Loachapoka, Cusseta, Auburn University, Auburn, and Opelika. Thanks to the state routes serving most regions of the county, we are able to conveniently offer intrastate car shipping services between Lee County and her adjacent Counties. They Include Chambers County, Russell County, Macon County, and Tallapoosa County in Alabama; as well as Harris & Muscogee counties in Georgia.
Interstate 85 which cuts across Lee County facilitates shipping cars to or from Lee County from an interstate level. We use the route to ship vehicles between Lee County, Alabama and the states of Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia.
Our Lee County clients enjoy our most sought-out services, including the following:
- Door to door services: This is a service in which we take all the burden away from you. We come to your driveway, load your vehicle on our hauler and ship it to the very doorstep of the destination. It is a hassle-free service.
- Terminal to terminal services: Under this service, we let you choose a designated safe spot such as your work building’s parking lot. This method is convenient if you are not sure of your schedule. It is also a great choice for persons on the move. Get your car delivered to the landmark closest to you. Read more about this service here.
- Interstate car shipping: Thanks to interstate 85, we can comfortably ship your vehicle between Lee County and the states the major highway crosses through. These include Virginia, Georgia, as well as North & South Carolina.
- Salvaged and inoperable cars shipping: Perhaps your vehicle was involved in an accident or just simply broke down? Don’t worry; we can take care of that too using our specialized vehicle-handling equipment.
Should you have any questions about our services, contact us today and get all your answers. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers the best services in regards to shipping cars to or from Lee County. Remember, we stay true to our mantra, always.
Zip Codes included in Lee County:
- Zip Code 36801, 36802, 36803, 36804 – Opelika
- Zip Code 36830, 36831, 36832 – Auburn
- Zip Code 36852 – Cusseta
- Zip Code 36865 – Loachapoka
- Zip Code 36870 – Phoenix City
- Zip Code 36874 – Valley
- Zip Code 36877 – Smiths Station
- Zip Code 36879 – Waverly