If you plan on transporting your vehicle by boat, you have two shipping solutions to choose from. The shipping process is best cared for through professionals.
The two forms of delivery most often purchased through an auto shipping company include open air and enclosed transport methods.
The RO/RO method is the cheapest and most common way to ship a car to Uruguay. You will need to prepare your car for this type of shipping. This type of shipping also requires that all personal possessions be removed from the car.
Another form of shipping is container shipping. This method provides the most security against theft and protection against weather. Anyone with a very valuable vehicle or classic car should consider this shipping option.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Get the Car Ready Accordingly.
- Check the air and fluid levels.
- Disable the security alarm.
- Make sure there is no more than a quarter of a tank of gas in the vehicle.
- Document the condition of the vehicle.
The Absolute Cheapest and Safest Way to Ship a Car to Uruguay.
Coming up with the cost of an international auto transport is hard, but you can get a free quote over the phone. To date, the least expensive way to ship a vehicle is by selecting the terminal to terminal, roll on/roll off method. Make sure to collect quotes from at least three different companies to get the best deal.
Are There Any Documents I Should Prepare?
Customs rules and regulations tend to change frequently. So it is important that you stay up-to-date. The company you hire will be able to provide you with this critical information. If you want to make sure no rocks are left unturned, contact customs officials yourself and take notes. Below is a list of documents you will need. The Embassy of Uruguay will have plenty of information to help you out with your transport.
- Title and Registration.
- Proof of Insurance.
- License and Passport.
- Commercial Invoice/Bill of Sale.
- Proof of Residency.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?