If you need to ship a car to the Republic of the Congo, find a transport company from the U.S. to get your vehicle safely imported. The care and security they provide is unmatchable.
You won’t find another way to get a car to the Congo successfully. Sift through the different transporters nearby and use one with a positive reputation for international shipping.
By hiring a professional overseas transport company with a reputation for successful deliveries and imports, you can avoid any potential obstacles. Customer service reps will guide you through the process, making sure your car complies with the Congo’s import laws. The car must meet the restrictions stated in the policy. For example, there are restrictions based on the age and kind of vehicle you’re shipping.
How International Auto Shipping Services are Beneficial.
- Insurance and real-time tracking services are free to anyone purchasing overseas shipping services.
- Their trained employees are familiar with foreign import laws which makes it much easier to get the car approved for import.
- Overseas shipping companies have the latest tools and ships to guarantee a safe import.
- You’ll have many shipping services to sort through. Customer service reps will assist if you need them too.
- Most transporters offer enclosed services such as container shipping so that their customers have the greatest security and a way to ship over other goods with the car.
- Shipping services are cost effective and appealing to most financial situations.
The guidance you receive from the transport company as you prepare for the day of shipping is probably the greatest stress relief. They are familiar with the auto import policies of foreign countries and can provide a lot of useful information. You may also call the Embassy of the Republic of the Congo to find out the latest import regulations placed at the time of transport.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.