Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lamb County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Lamb County has a small population of 13,997 and its county seat, Littlefield, carries almost half of its population. A-1 Auto Transport is a reliable auto shipper in this county and the larger state of Texas. We have been shipping cars to or from Lamb County for residents and tourists. Read on to see what we offer.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Lamb County to Dallas||$401||401 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Lamb County to Denver||$498||498 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Lamb County to Nashville||$619||1033 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to Lamb County||$690||1150 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Seattle to Lamb County||$1028||1714 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Miami to Lamb County||$1028||1714 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Lamb County to Philadelphia||$1043||1739 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Lamb County to New York||$1083||1806 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Pick your best service
- Open or enclosed shipping: Enclosed trucks provide extra protection and discretion for the cars we transport. Therefore, this option is best for high-value cars. The last thing you want is your vehicle’s exquisite paintwork damaged. However, if you just want to haul your everyday-use car, open shipping is ideal. It is not only cheaper but also more regular and easier to book. This is because many people are shipping cars to or from Lamb County using this option.
- Door-to-door service or terminal delivery: Door-to-door shipping complements enclosed shipping perfectly. You experience convenience and additional safety as your car is not delivered at shipping terminals where it may be exposed to certain risks. But if you have the time and want to test drive your car after it has been delivered, then terminal-to-terminal shipping is your best bet. All you will do is drop off your car to us and pick it up from your preferred shipping terminal.
- International shipping: We have spread our reach to cover areas beyond the borders of Texas. We will guide you through all the logistical and customs documentation, which may present a major hurdle when shipping across the world. You can opt for the safer containerized shipping, which is a bit pricier than the RORO service.
When you require your vehicle to be transported within a short time, go for air freight lest you wait to receive your car after two or more weeks if you choose sea freight shipping.
- Electric shipping: A number of auto shippers consider electric and hybrid cars tough to ship. At A-1 Auto Transport, we embrace technology and we will be more than glad to ship your electric car at normal rates.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- With 20 years of industry experience under our belt, we will make your shipping experience hassle-free.
- We are fully licensed and bonded. We are in possession of a license from the US Department of Transportation. Therefore, when working with us, you can be sure that you are working with legitimate people.
- We provide extensive insurance when shipping cars to or from Lamb County. We don’t gamble with your car when hauling it. You receive insurance for your car at full replacement value.
- We have been receiving positive feedback from our customers. This shows that our customers are satisfied with our services. You can read up on what they are saying here.
Get free quotes!
We are giving you a chance to know how much it will cost you to ship your car with us. We are doing this by giving you free, instant quotes from A-1 Auto Transport website. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 for more information.
Zip codes included in Lamb County
- 79312- Amherst
- 79031- Earth
- 79339- Littlefield
- 79064- Olton
- 79371- Sudan
- 79082- Springlake
- 79369- Spade
- 79326- Fieldton