Safe And Reliable Lake County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lake County is located in the northeastern region of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan. It is a remote and sparsely populated county; factors that make finding auto shipping services difficult. Fortunately, you have found A-1 Auto Transport, one of the best Michigan auto shippers. We provide the services of shipping cars to or from Lake County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lake County to Detroit||$221||221 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lake County to Nashville||$475||634 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lake County to New York||$614||819 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Lake County||$659||879 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Lake County||$659||879 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lake County to Jacksonville||$734||1224 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lake County to Miami||$924||1541 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lake County to Los Angeles||$1131||2262 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Wide range of services in Lake County
One of the main reasons for choosing A-1 Auto Transport is the fact that we offer a wide range of services. They include:
- Door-to-door services: We can ship your car to and from any location in Lake County. Our drivers are experienced and familiar with the road routes in the county.
- Terminal shipping: We have 40 shipping terminals where you can drop or pick your car. This method of pickup and drop off is affordable.
- Open transport: Open transport is the most preferred method of shipping because it is cheap. It is still a very safe method of transportation. On request, we will load your car in the trailer first. This way, chances of damage are reduced as it will only be unloaded once – when it arrives at the destination.
- Enclosed transport: Enclosed auto transport protects your car from road debris and harsh weather conditions. You have a choice between soft-sided trucks and hard-sided trucks.
- Luxury car transport: Luxury cars, exotics, vintage, classics, and sports cars are highly valuable. Therefore, they require handling with extra caution during transit. That is why we use extra safety precautions such as air ride suspension, exterior covers, and drip guards.
Affordable car shipping
Another reason for choosing us for shipping cars to or from Lake County is affordable rates. To get an accurate estimate of the amount you will pay for your car shipping job, request a free quote from us. The main factors influencing the cost of shipping are the distance and the weight of the car.
We transport cars within the county of Michigan. But, our main advantage is nationwide coverage. We ship cars to and from all US states including Alaska and Hawaii. Our recent customers in Lake County required car transport services to and from states such as Utah, Nevada, Florida, California, New York, and Texas.
We have built a strong reputation on delivering cars on time. We always schedule shipments within a week. If that is not possible, we are honest enough to tell you right away. After pickup, delivery takes anywhere from a day to 2 weeks depending on the shipping distance.
Let us transport your car
Our top priority when shipping cars to or from Lake County is your satisfaction. As such, we safely ship your car at affordable at an affordable rate. For your peace of mind, we maintain regular communication during the shipping process. What more could you ask for? Call us today for more information. Or, visit this page to request a free quote.
Zip codes included in Lake County
- 49304 Baldwin
- 49623 Chase
- 49642 Idlewild
- 49644 Irons
- 49656 Luther
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.