Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Labette County, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Labette County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you looking for an experienced auto shipping company in Labette County? Look no further! A-1 Auto Transport has been moving vehicles within and outside the county for over two decades. We have a large fleet of transport trailers that can move both regular and oversize vehicles at pocket friendly rates. Our car shipping services are not restricted to the county but are also available in the entire state of Kansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Labette County to Memphis||$401||401 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Labette County to Houston||$444||592 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Labette County to Chicago||$471||629 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Denver to Labette County||$484||646 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Labette County||$679||1133 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Labette County||$771||1285 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Labette County to San Jose||$1080||1800 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Labette County to Seattle||$1171||1952 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Labette County
A-1 Auto Transport covers the entire 653 square mile area by road. The county has a number of roads that make movement easier within its borders as well as its environs. When shipping cars to or from Labette County, our drivers often use the major transportation routes in the area.
These routes include US Highways 59, 166, 160 and 400. The roads make it easier for our drivers to pick up and drop off vehicles within the shortest time possible. Apart from connecting our drivers to cities and towns in the area, these US highways also make it easier to access neighboring counties. These counties include Neosho County to the north, Cherokee County to the east, Crawford County to the northeast and Montgomery County to the west. Our car shipping services also extend to Oklahoma, specifically Craig County and Nowata County which share a border with Labette County.
We have several services that are designed to meet the needs of vehicle owners shipping within the US and overseas. Some of these services include:
- Roll On Roll Off shipping: When shipping to overseas locations, we encourage vehicle owners to opt for RoRo shipping. This shipping method involves driving of vehicles onto a shipping vessel and transporting them to various destinations worldwide. In most cases, the cars belong to different people bringing the cost of transportation down. However, for high-end cars it is advisable to go for container shipping which offers more protection when in transit.
- ATV shipping: Off terrain vehicles such as ATVs require a lot of care when being hauled across the US or to overseas locations. We understand their delicate structure and ensure they are secured with fasteners that are non-abrasive when in transit. Our rates for shipping such vehicles are very affordable regardless of their size, model or weight. We also offer insurance when shipping cars to or from Labette County which provides extra protection for your vehicle regardless of the distance covered.
Reach out to us!
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Labette County for twenty plus years. We have invested in human resource and advanced equipment to ensure you always get first class services. Our experienced team of professionals makes the shipping process easy for you or your organization. To learn more about us and get a free quote, call our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Labette County
- 67330- Altamont
- 67332- Bartlett
- 67336- Chetopa
- 67341- Dennis
- 67342- Edna
- 67356- Labette
- 67354 -Mound Valley
- 67356- Oswego
- 67357- Parsons