- Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson Anchorage, Alaska Auto Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Conus Area
- Full List Of Military Shipping Services We Offer
- Military Car Shipping
- Preparing Your Car For Shipment
- Military Motorcycle Shipping
- Preparing Your Motorcycle For Shipment
- Contact Us
Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson Anchorage, Alaska Auto Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
On October 1, 2010, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (JBER) became fully operational. It was created from the realignment of the Elmendorf Air Force Base and Fort Richardson bases.
The Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson is located in Anchorage, in the South-central region of Alaska, amid picturesque, elegant, snow-capped mountains, lakes, glaciers, and rivers. The locale teems with beautiful wildlife. Its one-of-a-kind location qualifies it as a high-cost area.
If you have been posted to this military base, you have nothing to worry about, as the base is well equipped to make your stay as comfortable as possible. If you wish to have your car or motorcycle shipped down to your new base, then you can reach out to A-1 Auto Transport to assist you in handling your shipping requirements.
Shipping to a Base in the CONUS Area
The Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson is in the state of Alaska in the United States. This implies that it is within the CONUS area. Keep in mind that the government is not responsible for sponsoring the shipping of any of your automobiles, be it a car or motorcycle, to your new place of assignment.
However, with the help of your transport officer, you can access benefits or grants from relevant agencies to help you with your shipping costs.
If you are unable to get a grant, you can reach out to A-1 Auto Transport to handle your shipping needs. Our services are very affordable and adaptable.
Full List of Military Shipping Services We Offer
Military Car Shipping
Shipping your car to a military base entails a lot of processes and complex paperwork, all to ensure that you are cleared by the relevant authorities to enable you to ship your car to the base. You are already aware that you are fully responsible for the shipping cost and would not receive any grant from the United States government.
A-1 Auto Transport is highly experienced in handling every aspect of military car shipping. Our team of experts can help you with the documentation process, ensuring that your shipping process is smooth and hitch-free. To make the process as fast as possible, you are required to provide all the necessary documents.
Preparing your car for Shipment
- Provide all required documents to prove that you owe the vehicle or hold a legal claim on the vehicle.
- Take the car to an experienced automotive specialist to check the car for any faults.
Military Motorcycle Shipping
The shipping of your motorcycle to your new place of assignment can also be handled by A-1 Auto Transport. We have gained expertise in handling motorcycles at different military bases around the country. With just a few steps and requirements, we can have your motorcycle shipped to you in your new vase as soon as possible.
Our shipping services are very affordable and adaptable to your schedule. We have a technical team that can help ensure that your motorcycle is shipped safely.
Preparing your motorcycle for Shipment
- Wash your motorcycle thoroughly and make sure it is sparkling clean.
- Prepare all documents that are required to ship your motorcycle.
- Make sure the level of gasoline in your motorcycle's gas tank is at least ¼ of the volume of the gas tank.
- Disable the alarm systems of the motorcycle.
- Disconnect the battery of the motorcycle, and also drain out fluids like coolant, and engine oil from the motorcycle, this would help stabilize the motorcycle.
To enjoy a stress-free auto transportation service to your new place of assignment, reach out to A-1 Auto Transport at 1-800-452-2880.