Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Johnston County, Oklahoma
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Johnston County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Johnston County offers its residents and visitors a wide range of activities and a lot of great sights to visit. It is home to Lake Texoma which is one of the largest reservoirs in the United States, the 12th largest US Army Corps of Engineers’ lake, and the largest in USACE Tulsa District. It offers fishing, marinas, camping, and parks. The county is sparsely populated with only about 11,000 residents scattered over 658 square miles. If you are visiting this area, a car is essential for moving around. A-1 Auto Transport provides auto shipping services to residents of Johnston County, Oklahoma State, and America as a whole. We also ship cars to or from abroad. With terminals, offices and storage facilities in most states, shipping cars to or from Johnston County is now very easy and affordable.
Areas we cover to and from Johnston County
Our drivers have made thousands of deliveries in Johnston County. They have mastered all the straights and bends in the roads that cut through this county. This enables them to avoid routes that are traffic prone which in turn ensures that deliveries are always on-time. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Johnston County include; U.S. Highway 377, Oklahoma State Highways 1, 22, 48, and 78.
Unlike most auto shippers, we do not only ship vehicles to major towns and cities. We have expanded our service delivery to enable us, through our door to door pick-up and drop-off service, to ship to even the smaller less known towns such as Bromide, Mannsville, Milburn, Mill Creek, Ravia, and Wapanucka. Other counties that enjoy our services include; Pontotoc County to the north, Coal County to the northeast, Atoka County to the east, Bryan County to the southeast, Marshall County to the south, Carter County to the west, and Murray County to the northwest.
How long will it take to ship your car?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we strive to deliver your car in the shortest time possible. However, some factors may cause delays that are normally not under our control. It takes about two to three weeks to ship a car across the country but most of the time it takes less. Some factors that may cause delays include:
- Driver limitations: Federal laws stipulate that auto shipping drivers travel not more than 500 miles a day and only for six days a week. However, at A-1 Auto Transport, we have an efficient system which utilizes their time and rotates the drivers to avoid any delays.
- Mechanical hitches and weather: Although we have a modern fleet of carriers that are well maintained, sometimes breakdowns can occur at unexpected times causing delays in shipping. The weather can also cause delays. Storms, hurricanes, tornadoes and heavy rain may hinder shipping for quite some time. We generally try to factor all these things in our time estimates so as not to disappoint our customers but in a few incidences, things don’t run as smoothly as expected.
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Johnston County for a long time and we always deliver our promises. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 to talk to our sales team.
Zip codes included in Johnston County
- 73432 Coleman
- 73447 Mannsville
- 73450 Milburn
- 73455 Ravia
- 73460 Tishomingo
- 73461 Wapanicka
- 74530 Bromide
- 74748 Kenefic
- 74836 Connerville
- 74856 Mill Creek