Importing a Car into Europe from the USA
Shipping a car from one nation to the next is never an easy task, especially for an unexperienced individual. For those who must ship their car into Europe from the U.S.A., it is in your absolute greatest interest to hire a reliable international auto transport company. They will help you get your car to Europe in a timely, affordable and safe manner.
What to Look for in an International Car Shipping Company
- They will have proof of BBB approval and a US DOT number, as well as other state and federal certifications and licensing.
- They’ll have the most current shipping technology and highest quality shipping gear. They should have both ground and overseas shipping methods available if you wish to ship your car out of the U.S.A. to Europe.
- As a licensed transport company, they’ll need to provide at least the minimum insurance coverage as required by the State of California.
- Their experience in international auto shipping will make it easier for them to comply with the foreign import policies of Europe. They’ll help you understand and collect the documentation needed for the Customs office so that you can obtain the certification of import approval.
- As professionals, they’ll help you comply with foreign policies while guiding you throughout the entire process of overseas shipping.
- You’ll have various shipping options available to you and if necessary, they’ll even customize the transport if necessary.
- They have positive reviews, ratings and testimonials left online by past customers. Read through the reviews to ensure the company is reliable.
It’s always wise to ensure that a car shipping company has the right qualities. An international transporter with familiarity in European import and U.S. export will make sure your car is delivered safe and sound.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.