Importing a Car into Europe from the USA
Shipping a car from one nation to the next is never an easy task, especially for an unexperienced individual. For those who must ship their car into Europe from the U.S.A., it is in your absolute greatest interest to hire a reliable international auto transport company. They will help you get your car to Europe in a timely, affordable and safe manner.
What to Look for in an International Car Shipping Company
- They will have proof of BBB approval and a US DOT number, as well as other state and federal certifications and licensing.
- They’ll have the most current shipping technology and highest quality shipping gear. They should have both ground and overseas shipping methods available if you wish to ship your car out of the U.S.A. to Europe.
- As a licensed transport company, they’ll need to provide at least the minimum insurance coverage as required by the State of California.
- Their experience in international auto shipping will make it easier for them to comply with the foreign import policies of Europe. They’ll help you understand and collect the documentation needed for the Customs office so that you can obtain the certification of import approval.
- As professionals, they’ll help you comply with foreign policies while guiding you throughout the entire process of overseas shipping.
- You’ll have various shipping options available to you and if necessary, they’ll even customize the transport if necessary.
- They have positive reviews, ratings and testimonials left online by past customers. Read through the reviews to ensure the company is reliable.
It’s always wise to ensure that a car shipping company has the right qualities. An international transporter with familiarity in European import and U.S. export will make sure your car is delivered safe and sound.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory