Safe And Reliable Huntington Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping cars to or from Huntington? Then have no worry, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered. We are one of the most respected and renowned auto shipping companies in America. We have established reliable shipping routes all over the globe that allow us to give accurate quotes and delivery time estimates. Our company has diligently served the people of Arkansas, America as a whole and the rest of the world for over 25 years. It is no wonder that 97% of our customers recommend us to their family and friends.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Huntington to Kansas City||$313||313 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Des Moines to Huntington||$377||503 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Huntington to Chicago||$549||733 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Huntington||$624||833 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Huntington to Washington, D.C.||$695||1159 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Huntington||$698||1164 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Huntington to Miami||$795||1326 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sacramento to Huntington||$1095||1825 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Huntington
Located in Sebastian County, the city occupies a land mass of approximately 0.7 square miles. This makes shipping of cars to or from Huntington relatively easy because there isn't much ground to cover. Some of the neighboring towns, cities and suburbs around Huntington that we also serve include Fort Smith, Van Buren, Russellville, Fayetteville, Springdale, Siloam Springs, Hot Springs, Rogers, Bentonville, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Bella Vista, and Benton in Arkansas, Tahlequah and Muskogee in Oklahoma.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
If you are looking for a company that offers a variety of services to choose from, then you are in the right place. We offer numerous shipping options, all at an affordable rate. Some of our most popular services include:
- Freight shipping. Customers who would like to ship items that do not include cars can count on freight shipping. There are no weight or size restrictions. If it can be moved, then we can ship it. Some of the items shipped and services offered under freight shipping include a full truckload of items, less than truckload, storage facilities, refrigerated freight etc.
- Military personally owned vehicle shipping. We have shipped thousands of vehicles for people in the military. They are among a special group of people that are eligible for discounts and price-cuts. Our military service cuts across members of all arms of the military including those who are retired and also their dependants.
- State to state car towing. When moving your car to a different state, it is advisable to have your car towed by a professional. Driving over long distances on unfamiliar roads can be risky, especially if you do not have the experience to do it. Also, different states have different highway codes which mean you might find yourself in trouble if you violate them.
- Enclosed shipping. Your vehicle is placed on a carrier that is fully covered. The container provides protection against dust, debris damage, harsh weather, and prying eyes. In an era where auto theft is at an all-time high, one needs to take all the precautions available. It is commonly used by people shipping sports cars, classics, and vintage vehicles.
The types of vehicles that we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport, you can ship any type of vehicle you like. There are no restrictions on the models, sizes, shapes or number. We ship them all. Some of the vehicles that we frequently ship include:
- All-terrain vehicles
- Electric cars
- Sports utility vehicles
- Boats, jet skis, yachts and other watercraft
- Sports cars
- Classic and antique cars
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Take out all your personal items from the car, especially valuable items. Also, remove items such as stereo systems, GPS navigation systems and anything that isn't stock to the car. It reduces the chances of them getting damaged or stolen.
- Service your vehicle. Ensuring that your vehicle is in top shape reduces the chance of experiencing delays. If your car is not running as it should, relay this information to the auto shipper in advance to ensure that they are ready for it.
- Disconnect all toll tags and remove parking passes to avoid accumulating charges as your vehicle is shipped through toll stations.
- Note down the condition of your vehicle. Take pictures of any damages your vehicle might have so that in the event it gets more during the shipping process, you can have evidence to claim for compensation.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Make copies of your car keys. Finding lost keys is a difficult task in a container full of items.
Why ship with us?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer services like no other. Our team of well-trained and dedicated staff is always on hand to assist you in solving any problem you may have. Our services are quite affordable and we care about your shipment as much as you do.
Get in touch with us
Call us on 1-800-452-2880 for any additional information on shipping cars to or from Huntington.