- How Much Does It Cost To Transport A Car From Rhode Island To Florida?
- What Affect’s The Price You Pay For Shipping Services?
- The Cheapest Way To Ship A Car To Florida From Rhode Island
How Much Does It Cost to Transport a Car from Rhode Island to Florida?
Transporting a car from Rhode Island to Florida is well worth every penny spent for the shipping services. The distance between the two states equals to a little over 1317 miles. Most auto transport companies charge per the mile. However, there are other things considered when a transporter calculates your shipping services.
Your final cost to ship the car depends on many things. You can’t get an honest total on your bill without submitting certain information to the transport company you might buy services from. The shipping process for a vehicle can range anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
What Affect’s the Price You Pay for Shipping Services?
- Vehicle specs such as age, weight, model and brand
- The distance the transporter must travel to deliver the car
- The transport services you decide to buy
- Whether or not you ship along other household goods with the vehicle
- The time of year you need the car shipped
- The price of fuel at the time of the transport
It shouldn’t take long after receiving the correct information for the transport company’s reps to come up with a total. In fact, it usually takes just a few minutes.
The Cheapest Way to Ship a Car to Florida from Rhode Island
The cheapest and most popular way to ship a car to another part of the country is by open air transport methods. Usually with this method, the transporter secures the car to a 10-12 car hauler. Although this leaves the vehicle open to poor weather and other outside elements, it should be protected under the shipping company’s insurance policy. Always ask about insurance. By law, all transporters should carry insurance for their customers during the shipping process.