Cost to Ship a Yacht
A boat enthusiast will go through great lengths when they’re searching for that perfect water vessel to call their own, especially when they want something as large as a yacht. Fortunately, the process of shipping isn’t nearly as costly as most people may assume. It is actually a cost effective service that most individuals are able fit into their budget. Aside from being affordable, there are many other perks that come with yacht transport services, including fewer risks involved.
There are many transporters familiar with yacht relocation. Find a licensed transporter with boat and yacht shipping experience. To get a better idea of what your shipping services might cost, you must first decide on which services to use for your yacht’s delivery. Some services cost more than others, so make sure you understand what each one includes. If you have any questions, customer service should be happy to assist you.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Yacht Shipping Services
- Roll On/Roll Off - This is the least expensive way to transport your precious water vessel. Your yacht is fastened to the top of a trailer and delivered to its destination.
- Shrink Wrapping - This protects the yacht from moisture and salt.
- Interstate Yacht Transport - State to state transport.
- International Yacht Transport - Have your boat delivered outside of the U.S.
- Full Service Moving - The process of transporting a boat along with other vehicles or goods to their destination.
To receive the most accurate quote on yacht transport services, make sure you give all the necessary details, including the yacht’s dimensions and make, and where it is to ship to and from. Your transport costs will be based on the information you provided as well as the weight of the yacht, the difficulty of securing it to the hauler, and the current cost of fuel. If the yacht is to ship internationally, remember that the nation it is to ship to will have taxes you must pay in full before it is allowed past the port. Show proof of paid taxes to the Customs office to gain import approval.