Cost to Ship a Truck to Hawaii
Shipping a truck to Hawaii isn’t nearly as expensive as you would think. In fact, professional transport services are set at affordable rates. People all over the world take advantage of this cost effective service, especially anyone in auto sales and trade.
So if you must ship a truck to Hawaii from elsewhere in the states, you should definitely look into hiring the experts.
During your phone calls to different transporters, collect quotes and ask questions. Have the required information ready for the transport company’s customer service representative. They’ll need certain details about the car and the transport before they can give you the closest estimate for their shipping services.
Information Needed for a Quote…
- The vehicle’s make and model.
- The age and weight of the truck.
- The addresses for pickup and drop off.
- The way you would like the truck to be shipped to Hawaii (transport method).
Once you’ve collected quotes from all of the potential transporters available, choose the one that offers the most at the rate you were quoted. Make sure the company has a great reputation among its customers.
Traits of a Reliable Auto Shipping Company.
- They offer free insurance coverage.
- They have the latest transport equipment and technology.
- You’ll have many auto shipping services to consider and customer service will help you customize your truck’s transport.
- They have a strong Internet presence along with positive reviews and ratings from past customers.
- They’re able to provide proof of their success and authenticity as an auto transporter.
By looking for these qualities, you’re likelier to hire a dependable transport company. Fortunately, the auto shipping industry is in high demand and these services are provided at low costs by many trustworthy professionals.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.