Whenever you ship a car from one country to another through a professional overseas transporter, consider the container transport service. This is the most reliable way to get your car over the ocean in a secure but affordable manner.
If you want the most protection when you ship your car to Vietnam, find a transport company that offers enclosed shipping services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
If you ship your car to India using container transport, the vehicle must undergo some preparation before it is secured inside the container for its travels. Besides collecting the information that the Embassy of Vietnam told you to gather, you will need to get the car ready. When the car is prepared right, it is at less risk and so are those caring for its transport.
- Disable the car’s alarm system before the shipping process.
- Wash the exterior of the car and clean out the interior.
- Separate the battery from the vehicle, if asked.
- Take pictures of the car. Write down any damages that you know of.
- Remove any items you wouldn’t like to ship and fill the car with belongings permitted by the country.
Information about Container Transport Services.
Container transport services are purchased more frequently by those who must ship their car a long distance or those who must transport other belongings with the vehicle. Individuals shipping cars higher in value often use this shipping service as well. It offers the highest security and peace of mind to customers.
If you are using container shipping services and wish to send other belongings with the car, make sure everything you plan on shipping to India is permitted by law. There are different container sizes to choose from. You can share the space and costs of services with someone else shipping to Vietnam.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?