How Much Does It Cost to Hire Professionals to Ship a Car to Croatia?
Trying to put an exact cost on what it will cost to ship a car to Croatia without some information from the interested individual is much too difficult. An accurate quote can’t be given without the car’s specs and other details in regard to the shipping process.
That’s one reason most transport companies ask for additional information before they can give you a quote. With that info, they can then assess a more honest quote for your transport to Croatia.
The shipping services you buy through a professional transporter aren’t the only expense that you will need to pay for. Every country charges taxes on the items imported. For motor vehicles, these rates are sometimes very high. You will have to call the Embassy of Croatia for the exact tax and duty rates. These taxes must be paid and proof of the payment must go to the Customs office so they can approve the car’s import.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Will Show on Your Transport Service Bill.
There are many things that must be considered before an accurate quote can be given out. Without providing a transporter with the proper information, receiving a quote would be pointless. There are certain things they must know before they can determine the cost of the shipping process.
- The make and model of the vehicle.
- The age and current condition of the car.
- The distance in which the vehicle must travel from the United States to Croatia.
- All import taxes must be paid although this won’t be on your bill from the transport company.
- The shipping method you choose to have the car transported through- Open air methods are less expensive than the enclosed shipping services offered.