Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
How Many Vehicles are Transported by Auto Carriers?
When it comes to the process of shipping vehicles to another location, you will want to hire professional help. Most transport services will have vehicle haulers that can safely carry 10-12 vehicles at once. As you have probably seen on the highways or during your travels, there are many dealerships and manufacturers that take advantage of these types of multiple car transport services. It helps them to save money, keep their cars protected, and decrease the amount of time it would typically take to transport these vehicles on your own.
The Many Reasons to Hire an Auto Carrier to Ship Multiple Vehicles at Once
- The best equipment, freight ships and/or car haulers will be used to carry out the shipping process. The professionals at the transport company have undergone training and are experienced in handling the delivery of multiple vehicles using the tools and equipment they are provided with through the carrier.
- The employees involved in the shipping process of multiple vehicles will use every precaution necessary to see to the safe delivery of the cars.
- Your car will be protected by insurance coverage as deemed by state law. See what type of protection is offered through the auto carrier. If you wish for additional coverage, the carrier might offer different packages at a small cost.
- You’ll have various transport services to select from. Open air transport is the least expensive of all your options. Enclosed transport methods are more expensive but they allow you to fit a vehicle and household items in one container. Of course, this isn’t practical for the delivery of multiple vehicles at once.
- Most auto transport services are reasonably priced and cost effective.
- If shipping the cars internationally, the transporter’s customer service reps will be there to guide you through the process of gathering the documents for Customs to gain import approval.
There are plenty more reasons to hire an auto carrier for the delivery of multiple cars. However, when it comes to international shipping, they are one of the only ways to get vehicles lawfully entered into the other country from the United States. So, don’t hesitate to hire the professionals for assistance with the delivery. They will make sure your cars are shipped safely no matter how far they must travel to be delivered to their destination.